Ch: 22 Engagement

Hi Guys.. here is the next part

Naira reaches Singhania office and concentrates on work. Though she struggles to concentrate first but later immerses herself in work. She reaches Singhania Nivas after office; she totally forgot that she has to go to Goenka mansion. Naira enters the house, Akshara is very happy to see Naira "Aree Naira, you came to Singhania nivas beta. Do you want to take some more clothes? You should have told me I would have brought them for you, as tomorrow we are coming to Goenka mansion to discuss your engagement" Naira realized she came to her house instead of Kartik's house.

Naira, "Oh maa mein-" her words were interrupted , "We came to just meet you people and drop her car at Singhania Sadan Maa" Kartik entered the house.

Naira stands staring at Kartik as if she is seeing some ghost; she thinks "What is he doing here? How he knows that I am in Singhania nivas. Is he following me?' she glares at him. Kartik chuckles seeing Naira's reaction whispers, 'I have my sources Naira, to know about you' says as if he read her mind. Naira turns the other side to hide her irritation.

Akshara and Naitik receive Kartik and ask to stay for dinner which Kartik politely rejects and asks "Naira can we leave?", Naira wants to shout NO but nods her head and both walk towards their car. Naira sees a new car standing at the entrance.

Kartik stands beside her and puts his hand in front of her "Keys, car only for you"

Naira folders her hand and says like a child "I don't want your gift"

Kartik :Kyu daar thi ho ki main return gift na mangloo... kanjoos

Naira stands with an open mouth, Kartik winks at her and pushes her towards the driving seat and makes her sit on the driving seat. He sits in the passenger seat and asks her to start the car. Naira takes a deep breath, cooling her nervous, not to shout on him , she starts the car. They reach a signal which turns to red. Naira stops the car and saw Kartik is sitting leaning to the door and almost turns towards her. She knows Kartik is seeing, no not seeing, staring at her shamelessly and it was making her irriatet to hell.

Naira closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and turns towards Kartik, shouts "What are you doing? Why are you looking at me like that?" Kartik gives a smile which turns her legs into jelly thank god she is sitting otherwise she would have fallen flat on her back.

Kartik said flirtously , "Line maar raha hu apana biwi per, kyu koi problem hai" Naira turns her head with an annoying expression. As soon as the light turns green she starts the car and till they reach home she did not dare to turn her head to see into his eyes. And to her luck Kartik did not touched her or did any mischief. She parked the car, unfastens the seat belt, and was  about to get down stops hearing Kartik voice, "One minute Naira"

Naira gives him a question mark expression. "Dadi said to stay in my limits, so I think I can do little things staying in my limits. What's to say?"

Naira gives him an i-did-not-understand-what-you-are-saying expression, Kartik smiles and says "I am talking about this' ' and without warning takes her face into his hands and slams his lips on her lips.  It was rough and quick, he didn't went ot open her mouth, she was too much shocked to respons and before she fall under his passion he broke the kiss and  goes out of the car without turning back leaving a blushing and heavily breathing Naira in the car. Naira closes her eyes and puts her head on the steering, places her hand on her cheeks which are hot by now. She knows she might be blushing like hell. She takes her time to cool her nerves and then walks into Goenka mansion angrily to smash something which comes on her way. 

As soon as Naira enters the living room she sees another girl hugging Kartik. That is the last straw for Naira; she decided to blow Kartik in front of everyone and went with the same anger but stopped to hear what the girl said next "I cannot believe KG, tum na shaadi karli... I am so excited for your wife. I am sure she might be one in million." Naira comes slowly, controlling her anger and heartbeat. The girl looks over Kartik's shoulder and smiles at Naira.