Ch: 3 Enters Kartik

Hi Guys... Here is my next part

A boy sitting in a room, in his rocking chair when he calls to someone, an old lady picks the phone," Hello..."

A small smile appears on the boy's face he said," I love you . "

Woman feels happy to hear his voice "Kartik beta, I am fine. How are you and when are you coming to India."

Kartik "Dadi, just few more days I am coming to India. I am dieing to see you"

Dadi: "me too my Kittu..."

He struggled a bit in asking," So... how... how is...Pa.. I mean...Your son"

Getting what he meant she smiled and said," He is fine... puttar.. "

She smiled and said something in muted tone, he just nodded his head and said," Thik hai Dadi mein... Mein aapse aaker baat kerta hoon. "

Kartik cuts the call and switches on his laptop, goes to search engine and types "Goenka foundation lost the tender to" he gets results of "to Singhania foundation CEO..."

Kartik gave a thoughtful look , "Singhania foundation, I am hearing this name in recently more, let me find the name of the CEO"

He opens the first links to read more about Singhania foundation CEO.

The article read "Naira Singhania, CEO of Singhania foundation", he gave a surprising look,"Ek ladki CEO hain. Interesting"

Kartik keep kneen interest in the business and specially about one company about its profit, he was recently seeing current victory of Singhania Foundation. He goes to photos to search Naira's photos. He is about to load Naira's picture his internet connect goes away.

Kartik, "Oh no..but fine no problem I am going to India will meet this Miss Naira Singhania whatever directly."

Kartik switch off his labtop and lies on the bed keeping his hands as support says "Miss Naira Singhania it will be pleasant meeting you..."

Naira who is walking in the garden feels someone called her and turns looking around her but finds no one. She shakes her head and goes into her room.

After few days

Naira is going to some business tour for 4 days. As she fired her PA her HR department sends their HR intern Mr. Mahesh to work as her temporary PA. Naira rejected every candidate till now who came for the interview, she decides she will directly interview her PA as she want very efficient person as her PA. It is really a tough job for Mahesh to scope up with Naira's strict schedule and more over Mahesh is truly and madly in love with Naira, he drools over Naira half of the time instead of working. It is his good luck that Naira never noticed it; otherwise she should have fired Mahesh by now.

In Singhania Nivas, Naira "Mahesh come with me in my car till airport, I will dictate some notes which you need to fax by this evening to XXX company" and Mahesh is about sit in the car with Naira, Mishti comes and says "Di, business tour per jarahi ho"

Naira "Mishti time nahin hain point per aao"

Mandira "Nothing di, I just want to join you till airport. Just to give sendoff"

Naira knows her sister has some work with her, so she decides to speak with her on her way as she is getting late for the flight.

Naira says "Come sit in the car"

Mahesh feels disappointed because he missed the golden opportunity to sit with Naira in her car, so close to her, cursing Mishti he sits in the passenger seat next to the driver.