Ch: 38 Kartik's Woman

Hi Guys.. Here is the next part

Kartik was sleeping deep, while Naira was adoring his face, realizing how foolish she was not seeing the love, she just equalizes it with lust but all he did was showered love to her. Naira raises her hand and carries his face near her shoulder with love, her tears shining in the bed light...the recent event has shook her as well, while Kartik turned a little and still did not remove his hand on her waist. She was more shocked to see how much deprived of love he was and he wanted the same from her; she couldn't understand the hidden feelings.

Mar Jawan Mar Jawan...

Tere Ishq Pe Mar Jawan

Mar Jawan Mar Jawan...

Tere Ishq Pe Mar Jawan

Naira gets up and balances her head on her hand, looks at him and bends to kiss him on his forehead, looking at her husband without blinking.

She remembers their first night and blushes; she remembers what Kartik said to her that he will make this business trip their honeymoon trip, she smiles at the thought, her stubbornness has already ruined at lot in their relationship letting others to take advantage

Bheegi Bheegi Sapno Ka Jaisa Khat Hai Yeh

Hayyy...

Geeli Geeli Chaahat Ka Jaise Lat Hai Yeh

Next day Kartik gets up to see Naira sleeping in his arms, he tightens his hand around her waist and bends to kiss on her cheek. He still cannot forget the incident where he almost lost her, he traces her face, promises not to leave her again or allow her to go away from him for a second, he can't lose her just can't yet he is struggling to explain the same to her. How would he show her.. He himself doesn't know.

Mar Jawan Mar Jawan...

Tere Ishq Pe Mar Jawan

Mar Jawan Mar Jawan...

Tere Ishq Pe Mar Jawan

Naira opens her eyes to see Kartik looking at her with love, Naira wants to raise and hug him when someone knocks at the door. Kartik gets up leaving Naira and checks the time it is afternoon 2 PM. He groans as he wants to caress his wife who came to sit beside him after so long but disturbing; people need to understand that. Groaning in irritation he went and opened the door only to see Kush standing there with a smile. Both hug each other and Kush brings the doctor to check Kartik. Doctor says everything is fine and leaves them. Kush says he will wait at the hotel, come for lunch and go from there. Till then Kartik goes to freshen up leaving Naira.

Naira decides to freshen up herself, last night was indeed quite eventful, she goes to her room and slowly opens the shower stand in it thinking about Kartik, about him, about his every move, she blushes, remembers his teasing and kisses her...

Soche Dil Ke Aisa Kaash Ho

Tujhko Ek Nazar Meri Talash Ho

Jaise... Khwabon Hai Aankhon Mein Base Mere

Waise... Neendo Pe Silvate Pare Meri

She stands in front of the mirror in the bathroom, the steam covers the mirror, she clears the steam with her hand looking at her reflection. Suddenly she sees Kartik smiling at her in the mirror she turns to see she is just imagining. She hides her face in her hand and runs out of the bathroom. She is turning into a teenager who has realized her new love.

Bheegi Bheegi Armaano Ki Rahat Hai Yeh

Hayyy...

Geeli Geeli Kwahish Bhi Tho Behad Hai Yeh