Chapter Sixty-One: Final Days

Author's Note: So it gets a little HOT in this chapter but I cut it before it gets too steamy. If you don't want to read that part skip to the middle of the chapter where I divide it. Also, I couldn't think of a good title for this chapter lol.

It was the end of March, the 22nd. The school festival went by in a whirlwind of emotions and romantic fun. Everyone had passed the written and combat exams with flying colors, and the academic final was over and done with. All the third years got off school earlier than everyone else, after their academic final was taken, there was no more use for them to continue classes, so for now, they stayed within the dorms.

The ceremony was planned for Saturday, the 27th.

All the third years had a week after the ceremony before the dormitories had to be emptied for their yearly clean out.

Of course, leaving wouldn't just happen without a little fun now, wouldn't it?

"I'm going to miss these dorms," Jirou spoke sadly, clearing out extra exam papers into a bin before flopping onto the end of her bed.

The Class of 3A had just finished their finals, the only thing they needed to wait for now was the graduation ceremony. Some students though were taking the time to start packing early.

"I think I'm going to miss everyone in general," Kaminari pouted, playing with little trinkets and decorative items strewn along Jirou's desk.

It was around 7 PM, both of them hadn't changed out of their uniforms yet. Kaminari was spending time with Jirou, helping her pack up her locked dorm room. Well, the word helping was an overstatement.

"Dude, stop touching everything-" Jirou lifted herself from her bedsheets and went to grab the small geode rock the size of a quarter Kaminari held pinched between his fingers.

"Touching what?" Kaminari folded the mint rock in his palm and brought his arm behind his head, purposely leaning against the desk.

"You know that geode's a gift from Momo, right?" Jirou latched onto his arm before he switched it to his opposite palm, playing with her.

"Woah, it's gone~" he held a coquettish grin.

(I really like the word coquettish because it sounds funny lol, I just HAD to use it, it also works perfect in this situation 👀.)

"You asshole," Jirou started laughing, reaching up on her toes to clutch his other hand. "Using your height against me isn't fair."

"Life isn't fair, but I think that's part of the fun here," Kaminari teased with tantalizing charm, feeling the girl in front of him press onto his body.

(Yo, so this is where it gets STEAMY ~ just a heads up. But I mean, this story is categorized as Mature so its expected.👁👄👁)

"I have a few ideas that sound pretty fun, wanna try them out with me?" He felt her fingers smoothly glide from his navel and across his stomach like she was feeling him out, laying her palms flat on his upper chest. His heart immediately leapt out of his throat as he tried to contain the moan that escaped his mouth.

"Depends, what kind of idea?" He asked as their attraction only grew. Jirou handled his tie to pull him off the desk, and with a seductive whisper, spoke into his ear.

"Here, I'll give you a hint and start it off," Jirou brought her face up to his as they melted into a kiss. Damn, he knew she could sing, but that single sentence was like an entire symphony. He never knew how intoxicating it could sound if she simply lowered her pitch. Gradually, their brief kissing session grew to become more intense as they gasped through parted mouths.