Chapter Thirteen: Mistaken Photo

"Sero," a voice spoke, followed by a tug on his shirt.

It was Friday morning of the same week, and the students in the class of 3-A were all up and about, preparing to leave before school began. It was 7:57 AM.

"Sero, Sero-" the tugging became more constant as Sero sighed and looked down to the annoying grape kid staring at his phone.

Sero and Ashido were eating breakfast together, both already changed into their uniforms and ready to leave before school started at 8:25. His girlfriend looked past his chair, curious as to why Mineta was here.

"What?" Sero didn't bother looking over, knowing it was probably something stupid.

"Did you know that this was taken?" Mineta asked confused, looking for the perfect image to show him on his phone.

"Know what was taken?" Sero took another bite of his cereal.

"This thing with these two," Mineta got up on a chair, sliding his phone over so both he and Ashido saw the photo.

Both of them gasped.

Upstairs, Kaminari stretched on his way out of his dorm, having already changed into his uniform and gotten his things, he planned to eat something before leaving. Although he usually got up around 7:00, he never came downstairs until 8:00. He clicked the elevator button, surprised when someone's dorm door clicked closed.

"You're real late," Kaminari mentioned as Jirou came up to the door, leaning her head on a wall tiredly. She was in her uniform as well, but her hair was messily strewn up in a bun.

"Yeah, I guess Thursday's training got me beat," she replied simply as they got in the elevator.

"You did something different with your hair," Kaminari noticed as she suddenly lifted her head and leaned up to her reflection in the elevator mirror.

"Oh shoot, my hair, I forgot to take out the bun last night," she rubbed her face and then pat her cheeks to wake herself up, taking off the tie that held her hair as she tried to fix it in the elevator.

"Are you that tired?" Kaminari looked over with curiosity. Her hair fell over her shoulders in light waves from keeping it tightly in a bun for so long. He liked it.

"Um, sure," she replied, more focused on fixing her hair. "We'll go with tired," she added as they arrived on the ground floor, the door opening to let them out.

Kaminari blinked, starting to talk before he was cut off. "Wait- but that doesn-"

"AAAAAAAH!" Ashido practically screamed once they stepped into the hall, the two of them surprised when they walked out.

"Was that Ashido?" Kaminari asked as they stepped into the hall.

"I can't handle any screaming today," Jirou held an exhausted look, her eyes wandering to several students around the kitchen table; Ashido, Mineta, and Sero, all quietly muttering and talking to one another.

"Oh my gosh! That's adorable~" Ashido whispered as she clasped her hands together, gazing at the picture illuminated on the phone.

On Mineta's phone screen was an article from a different magazine line, "Next Gen", which was more targeted toward younger audiences and dedicated to highlighting upcoming teenagers and young adults in the hero profession. Somehow, unbeknownst to the pair, they had ended up in an extended article about Yuuei, taking the spotlight as the dominant photo for an entire page.

Next Gen

Yuuei's Finest: Upcoming Heroes

Chargebolt & Earphone Jack

Everyone remembers the beloved Chargebolt and Earphone Jack, after courageously preventing an armed robbery at Eastfield Bank, being spotted with the famous prodigy of Endeavor, Shoto Todoroki, and Tsukuyomi. Ever since their debut to the public, curious fans and heroes alike began to wonder why they were frequently seen together.