Chapter Six: Time For A Photoshoot

Yaoyorozu's Summer Cabin

It was reaching the afternoon hours of the day. Everyone had arranged their things into their desired rooms. There were actually only 6 bedrooms but enough blankets, couches and inflatable mattresses to have everyone sleep comfortably. Some people also decided to share rooms to save space.

Jirou left her things in a bookbag propped up against a wall, stretching as she wandered downstairs. Just downstairs was the kitchen, with smooth white countertops and orange-brown cabinets. Coming down the stairs and headed right was the living area, with a fireplace and a large T.V. above that. If you continued right it led to the outdoors where a spacious concrete patio introduced you to a hillside slope, where the balcony above the patio shaded a grill, picnic table, and a jacuzzi in an opposing corner.

To the left of the stairs was the dinning room with a tall counter and bar stools to connect it. There was a foyer beyond the dinning room which led to the entrance they had all walked in through, piles of shoes were neatly set by the door in cubicle boxes.

Jirou stepped down the stairs, bringing herself up to the counter. She had changed from her pajamas before they left, and was now wearing something more casual. Random pair of distressed jeans with a plunge-V-line tank top.

"What's that smell? It smells great," Jirou said as she slid herself into a bar stool. Sato was in the kitchen, bringing out a tray from the oven.

"A casserole," he said happily. "Yaoyorozu allowed me to try out the kitchen here, since I don't get to use the kitchen equipment at U.A. that often."

"That's generous of her," Asui mentioned, already in another seat near Jirou. "Where is she right now?"

"Somewhere upstairs, making sure everyone has enough blankets and a place to sleep," Jirou answered. "It's cool you're making dinner for everyone Sato."

"It's nothing, really. To be honest, it doesn't really feel like a chore if you love cooking anyway," he said, disappearing into the dinning room to place the casserole in the center.

"OKAY LADIES! LET'S HAVE OUR PHOTOSHOOT!" Ashido came tramping down the stairs excitedly, holding multiple makeup bags and palettes.

"Right now?" Jirou swiveled back on her stool.

"Yes now! Before it's too dark for photos!" Ashido explained as Uraraka came bounding down the stairs behind her with her own bag of makeup supplies.

"Dark? It's only 3 PM," Asui tilted her head as she hopped off her seat, following Ashido and Uraraka into the living room where they placed all their things on a wide, white coffee table.

"I suck at eyeshadow though," Jirou came to sit at the coffee table, crossing her legs as she leaned her arms on the smooth plastic.

"Nonsense, I'm doing it for you!" Ashido clapped excitedly. "Only if you really wanna do this though," Ashido added as she opened an eyeshadow palette full of a rainbow of shades.

"Uhm," Jirou hesitated. "Why not, just don't do anything neon."

"EEEEE! I'm so excited! Can I do a deep plum? How about a mauve, WAIT THE SOFT ORANGE!" Ashido exclaimed as Uraraka giggled. Later on Yaomomo arrived with Hagakure as they all gossiped, experimented with makeup, and braided each other's hair.

Hagakure was self aware of her quirk, and thought it'd be much safer if she didn't point eyeliner pencils near her eyes, she decided to help Yaoyorozu with her hair instead.

"I think you'll like how this turned out Kyoka," Ashido squinted an eye, backing away to grab a thinner brush for highlighter.

"Woah, it fits you so well," Uraraka complimented cheerfully as both she and Asui looked over.