Chapter one: rescued

🕵️Shadow Hunter🕵️
💓💓💓

"Holy shit! did u just raise ur filthy hands on me?" Gerald yelled,as his piercing look frightened Lisa who jerked upon his yellings... "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" she squeaked, scared to death as she knew that was the last straw that broke the camel's back..
"You bitch!" He snapped as he hit her hard across the face, which sent her sprawling to the ground, "I said i'm sorry", she cried out, crawling away from him.... Two other guys pulled her up from the ground while Gerald landed a punch on her face...she fell down once again, spitting out blood...."What do u want from me uhn?,tell me...what have I done to you?!" She growled out in fury..then burst into tears...
"What's wrong now dollie? You wanna fight back? He asked in a mocking tone, dragging her by the hair while she gasped in pains..."My father's gonna get you guys and he won't spare you!!" She said..."That bloody evil bastard! You call that thing your father?" He snapped....
"Watch your tongue!" She snarled,"don't you ever call my father, names!!".... "Really?" He asked, fondling her hair, suddenly he grabbed her neck....
"What if I decide to kill you?" He led out a dry laughter and brought out a pen knife... "what's my name?" he asked..
"Excuse me?" Her voice broke.."I said what the hell is my name?" He yelled.. "i-i-i dunno" she spluttered..."oh really?" He asked nodding his head slowly as he diverted his gaze to his partners...."tell her my name"......
"Gerald!"..one of them spat out...."Did you hear that?" he asked Lisa who was already soaked in her tears, she couldn't reply...
He increased the grip on her neck..."I said did you hear that?" He thundered...."yes.....yesss" she replied, shivering..."so what's my name?" He asked..." Ge- ge- gerald..pleaseee" she replied...
"I'm so gonna crest my name on your fucking body, so that when that thing you call your father sees it, he'll never cross my path again"....he snickered..
"Please.. don't do this to me..I beg you, pleaseee"...she cried out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
" Steven please help me out with this"...six-year old Daniel walked up to his elder brother who was busy with a newspaper... handing over his homework from school....."let's see, what's this about?..." Steve asked, dropping the newspaper....
.
"Steven! did you get my pizza from miss Angelo?" Mrs steinfield called out from the kitchen... "Oh seriously?" Steve face palmed himself as he dropped the pen and jerked up...."shhh" he placed his index finger on his lips, gazing at his brother who nodded in the affirmative...Tiptoeing to the window which was left ajar, he quickly jumped out of it before his mother could step into the parlour..."Steve?!" She called out in a confused manner as she stared at Daniel...he shook his head immediately,.."where's Steven?" She asked.."I dunno, probably in his room", he replied quickly."I thought I heard you tell him to help you out with your homework?" She said.... "Um ----yeah! I err.. I thought he was sitting here also, that's why I came..so...i'm off to my room now," Daniel replied, picking up his book and leaving for upstairs..
"Da- nieeell?" His mother drawled with a raised eyebrow as she eyed him suspiciously, tapping her feet on the floor and folding her arms..
"What mom? I dunno where he is?" He said ascending the stairs..
" Al- right..." Mrs steinfield said, returning to the kitchen......

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋