Chapter two: poor tulip!

🕵️ Shadow Hunter 🕵️
    💓💓💓

  Next morning...

      "You mean you have no idea of who brought you here?" Zoe asked, folding her arms and staring at Lisa, her best friend whose dislocated leg was placed on a stretcher which massaged it....

"I'm serious....I couldn't get a glimpse of him and hell it was dark", Lisa replied.

"Wow! he was God- sent, oh heaven's bless him", Zoe squealed...

" Seriously, he saved you, brought you to the hospital...and whoosh! disappeared into thin air?" Amy asked,quite interested in the story.

"Wow, that's super... remember when Clark Kent saved Lois Lane?..he also disappeared immediately..buh then she fell in love with him" Amy chuckled...

"Oh Amy!'" Lisa groaned.

  "You mean Superman saved Lisa?" Zoe gasped...

"Don't be so dumb.. Zoe..", Lisa mumbled.

"Maybe Central Park City has its own Superman"..Amy grinned...

  "Cut it out guys, he saved me, he's gone now ..well thanks to him, heaven's bless him".....Lisa said, just as the doctor came in.

  Zoe cleared her thoat, " um- - - - bills?" She asked...  " Well her bills has been settled".he replied.

   "Really?...by who? She asked, mouth wide open...

"The young man who dropped her off yester-night", the doctor said, walking up to Lisa....

  "Whoa!" Zoe exclaimed...

"Now that's super-duper"! Amy beamed...

"By the way, he sent some fruits",

A nurse walked in with a basket at the doctor's signal.... Collecting the basket from her, he handed it over to Lisa...

"Oh my God... really?"  she gasped, "do you have any idea of his whereabouts?" She asked, "i'm sorry no!" The doctor replied....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

   "Daniel aren't you going to school today?" Mrs steinfield asked, flinging the door of his room open. "I ain't going nowhere", he muttered, still wrapped up in his blanket...

"Oh sweetie, what's wrong? she asked, moving into the room and sitting beside him ... "Tulip's dead!" he snapped, sniffing in, just then, his mother noticed his tears..

"Holy heavens were you crying? Awww come here", she opened her arms to him .He went closer to her, wiping his tears.

  She embraced him to her bossom and stroke his hair gently.."i'm so sorry okay, you know things don't last forever and I think it was time for tulip to go" she consoled...

"But she - she's just two months old" he spluttered,as his voice cracked.....

  Sighing deeply, she held his face and stared into his eyes ..."probably her water was poisoned ok?" Look you don't have to worry, I'll get you another goldfish okay?......

  "I want no goldfish!" he screamed!..."ok, ok fine I'll get you another pet of your choice..."she said, patting his back..."now dry those tears,and freshen up, I'll make some tea and biscuits for you".

The door swung open.. " Hey buddy xup? I was hearing all the sobbing and ..... oh! hi Mom" Steve muttered..

   "Hey honey!," She replied..." Daniel lost his goldfish this morning..."

   "Oh! So that's why he's crying? Are you kidding me?, Steve stifled a laughter.

  "Steve?!" His mother called, glaring at him..."alright , alright, my bad, my bad...buh like seriously he's crying because of that....." get out of here, leave my room!! " Daniel screamed interrupting him...." You don't have a pet that's why you don't care about mine...get lost"...

"Alright i'm leaving..fine!"Steve said almost closing the door..."Danny lost hîs gôldfîsh...la la la la la", he sneered at his kid brother.

"Oh get out of here!" Mrs steinfield snapped..The door got shut! "you're my best friend mom...not Steve..not anymore", Daniel sniffed in drying his tears....

    There's also a pic of Danny's tulip😢😢 aww poor lil thingy...👆👆

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋