perverts🤦🤦

Outside the club....

    The mini bus pulled along quickly.... disappearing into the dark..from the light rays of the party..

Turning on the headlights,...it screeched to a stop as it almost ran into someone..

Sticking his head out, the guy who had Lisa yelled..

   "Hey! What's up with you?, Are you blind?"...His words fell on deaf ears as the guy on black hood, stood adamant, blocking the way. "Move away!" He jumped out of the vehicle angrily and dashed towards the hooded guy..

"Are you deaf or what?", He growled, pushing the Stranger...but was interrupted as he received a punch on his face, he reversed his steps holding his face and groaning.

  The Guy on black hood brought out a pistol and shot the tyres of the vehicle, then walked slowly towards it....

"Stop!," One of the perverts in the bus shrieked, jumping out also, the other two joined him.."What do you want?"

"The girl..", He replied, Curtly.

"She's ours!", They growled..

"I don't think so...it's shameful to think you actually took advantage of her drunken state to abduct her". He smirked.

"Go to hell!" One of the three shouted in anger...while the Stranger smiled and uncovered his hood ..he was masked though..

Slipping his hand into his coat's pocket, he took another pistol then shot at their legs, leaving them cussing and writhing in pains as he got into the bus and carried a drunk Lisa out...

"Sorry guys, it's just a fleshy wound..you have no idea how many months I trained for that trick...it has nothing to do with the bone", he spat out, looking at the guys, groaning on the ground...then walked into the dark.

Just then did he notice that he was surrounded....

"Guns down and we won't hurt you", they said in unison....he recognized them.

"So good to see you again!" He beamed dropping Lisa on her feet.. She moaned as she fell on him, he grabbed her arm and pulled the trigger of his pistol..

   A car headlights flashed on his face and he threw his right hand forward to stop the light from hurting his eyes ..

"You wouldn't want to put your girl in danger right? "The leader of the armed men asked...

       Goddamnithe thought...

"Don't you dare". He said becoming enraged...

Stifling a laughter, the leader, shot at him... luckily, he dodged as he also fired at him, while he dove aside, holding Lisa firmly..

"No....one...told ...me... they're..gonna..shoot..'hiccup' fireworks... today", she said groggily..

"Zip it will you? Shhhh!" He snapped..

"Don't shhhh me I...'hiccup' wasn't prepared for the.....", A bullet whizzed past her.

Trying to make her duck from the bullets, he fired viciously as some men dropped down.... fondling a tear gas, he threw it towards them and fired..

They coughed continuously, and tried to close their eyes as the gas stung their eyes....they found their way out of the gas mist and pointed their guns.....he had disappeared!

   "Arrrgh!!", Their leader growled, kicking the tyre of his car and smashing his gun....

"He fuckin' got away....Boss won't spare us!"....

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋