Bug😏

💓💓💓
  " You gave out the gems?!" Renee freaked out as Steve arrived at their quarters with his Mom and Bro..."I had to do it for my family", he said.."then you let the whole world down?" She asked, palming her forehead."we trusted you to protect the gems", she said...."well..you can trust me to get it back then", he winked at her..."ooh...whatever you do...you need to act fast, Morgan won't delay in tearing the universe apart", she whined....
  "No worries milady, I have it taken care of already", he placed his right hand on her shoulder and her cheeks Flushed red, she looked away,smiling to herself. "So can I trust you to take Care of 'em?", he asked, emphasizing on his Mom and brother... "Err....that's no big deal", she blushed and glanced at them..."you can count on me", she burbled to him... "Thanks...I promise to bring Morgan to justice and I ensure you that he won't destroy the universe", he took her left hand, kissed the back and walked up to his mother....
   "OMG!,"she squeaked as her heart gave a flutter.."he just kissed my hand",she thought as she held her face and smiled...
    "Steven, I'm so confused about what's going on...but even if I have no idea, I just wish you fulfill all your goals..I'll be right here waiting for you, please come back safely", Mrs steinfield muttered as she sniffed in and embraced him warmly. "I will, mom...thanks", he blurted, then withdrew from the embrace and faced Daniel..."hey buddy, you take care of momma alright?", "absolutely", Daniel grinned, giving him a 'thumbs up',". "Yeah!", Steve rumpled his hair playfully and left, "aww..not again", Daniel whined. "Stop whining....jack would be embarrassed", Steve yelled out as he headed out of the building...."byeee!", Renee squeaked. "Jack?", 🤨Daniel asked aloud as he turned to face jack who was actually whining...."don't worry boy, he's gonna come back", he muttered as he picked up the puppy and stroke it.
"Ahem", he cleared his throat, gazing at Renee who was still staring longingly at Steve as he left the block...."smoochy smoochy...", he teased, she turned to face him..."you're so obsessed with my brother aren't you?", he asked..."Daniel?!", Mrs steinfield called out, embarrassed. "Don't be absurd!", Renee said, and adjusted her glasses..."am not...the truth is that you like Steve, don't deny it...I don't mean 'like' like liking someone in the normal aspect🙅‍♂️,I mean 'like', like in the romance aspect😁", he grinned...."Daniel?!", Mrs steinfield yelled and casted a glare at him..."sometimes I just wish to lock you up in a box or just have your tongue cut off..that way, you won't have to talk at all....you're way too young for chrissake", she snapped..."sorry miss....pardon his manners, he doesn't know what he's saying", she turned to Renee who stood dumbstruck. "Um...well, I took no offense and um....he's kinda right but um...I don't mean,right right...um...yunno its a crush or well maybe its more than a crush...I...I...I don't mean like...er...", Renee spluttered then racked her brain..."good lord! Renee...say something", she thought to herself as she gritted her teeth....
"Well...the boss might need me now so I guess I gotta go..heh...room 5A, thats your lodge....walk straight up, take the turn by your left and then you'll see series of doors...room 5A is at the extreme from room 4C...it's all yours", Renee chuckled nervously as she handed over a bunch of keys to them and walked away, grumbling to herself.
     "I told you she like Steve", Daniel blurted, smiling..."God! She's so uneasy", His mom mumbled. "Yup! Thats one sign to show she's really in love", Daniel said, nodding his head...."now come here you naughty brat", Mrs steinfield said, pulling his left ear and looking for their room..."mom?!", he whined..."that hurts badly",.........
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Agent Ed heard a slight knock on the door...as he relaxed for a cup of coffee..."who's it?" He asked, "its me Dad", a feminine voice replied.."come in", he muttered, Amy strolled in, wearing her most beautiful smile..."Hi dad", she greeted,.."hey Amy, how ya doin'?", he asked, as he looked up at her..."great...I bring good news", she squeaked, excitedly..."really?.......c'mon I wanna hear it", he told her..."well,...your daughter is in town and I know exactly where she is..coz I visited her earlier...mind coming along? She asked as the agent's countenance changed..."Melisa? You mean Melisa's around?", he asked, anxiously..."yeah! and she insists I take you to her", Amy replied, smiling..."but why won't she come home?", he asked."she said, some kind of people are after her and she wants to remain hidden until everything's over", she replied..."very well...take me to her right away...thank you very much Amy", he said as he stood up..."you're welcome Dad", she beamed and went out...the agent followed her.......

        😇😇😇😇😇

Love❤ preshy❤❤