No pizza? 4

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
🕵️ Shadow Hunter🕵️
💓💓💓
Steve tried sneaking back into the house as he passed through the window he escaped from....thank goodness everyone were asleep and the lights were off....he tiptoed to the switch and turned on the lights......

     Boom! his mother was sitting on the sofa, folding her arms and staring back at him...."um- - mom, how ya doing?..you were supposed to be in bed right? He asked, smiling nervously at her while touching the nape of his neck.

"Holy heavens, Steve, where in the world are you coming from this ungodly hour of the night?..yunno nowadays those street urchins are dangerous"....
"I went to get ur pizza, I um...went earlier buh it wasn't ready so I decided to go get it later..and it wasn't ready also...then I just had to wait till twas ready...yeah that's what happened" he muttered, still holding the package tight, as his mother sighed wearily and collected the package from him...

"Goodness me! What's this?" She gasped out, staring pop- eyed at the squashed pizza...
"Err....I got into an accident...so it was squashed...buh I promise you I'll get you lots of pizzas tommorow", he replied...

"Accident? You got into an accident?" She asked, tossing the package aside, her expression changed in the one of worry.

    "Well..not really an acci...". "oh my God! were you hurt?" She interrupted him as she caressed his face and embraced him..." You got into an accident because of me....i'm so sorry"..

"Mom it wasn't really an acciden... "Shhh.." she placed her index finger on his lips..." Go to your room now..it's past bed time", she interrupted him again, heading upstairs...."My son got into an accident because of me..." She soliloquized.

" Oh boy!" Steve sighed, mentally face palming himself and ascended the stairs also..."Good night sweetie" his mom whispered...
"Good night Mom", he grumbled.....

There's a pic of Mrs steinfield right up 👆 👆

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋