Life or death

💕💕💕
      "You see....the normal me would have just killed you...buh the new version of me thinks otherwise..justice not vengeance, so....do as I say, drop your weapon and your hands on your head...do it now!", Steve snapped, still pointing his pistols at both of them....Bryan Shaw raised his hands and placed them on his head, while Morgan grunted, sweating profusely..."drop the gun", Steve emphasized, "you won't get away with this", Morgan growled. "I have, already", Steve smirked as he slowly lowered his gun to the  floor, "Good! Move aside...", Steve ordered, Morgan and Bryan moved apart, giving way for Steve who kicked the pistol away and picked it up, quickly..."you okay?", he asked, Zoe and Lisa, "until I get free from these ropes...yeah!", Zoe replied..
    "They injected me because of you", Lisa whined, pouting...."its just for you to say the truth, it won't kill you", Steve said, untying her.."the truth is, I wasted my entire life", she murmured...."sorry", he squeaked..."sorry?", she asked, "yeah...look there's no time...I have to get you guys out of here before its too late", he said, as he set her free then looked up...Bryan Shaw was uneasy as he tried, stealing some steps away...."hold it!....wait, where's Morgan?", Steve asked, seeing no sign of him in the room..."that monster slipped away", he gritted his teeth and turned to face Bryan, he shot his legs...."argh!", Bryan yelped out, dropping to the floor, he groaned.. "Its just a fleshy wound...you'd escape if I didn't do it....my apologies", Steve said..."helloo..some help here?", Zoe called out as Steve walked up to her and untied the ropes...."thanks", she murmured, caressing her hands...."you really excite me", Lisa said, walking up to Steve and grabbing his arm.."do I look sexy to you?", she asked..."um...Lisa?", Steve casted her a questionable look..."seriously?", Zoe chuckled...."yeah...do I look sexy to you?", she repeated, staring straight into his eyes..."um...yeah...can we go now?", he replied..."why didn't you do something?", she snapped, "excuse me?", he asked..."why didn't you do something?", she repeated..."oh! thank goodness you won't remember anything when you get over the drug", Steve muttered. "I will", she snapped, "the truth is, you don't love me", she whined, then rested her head on his shoulder..."do you love me?", she asked..."oh my God!", Zoe gasped, stifling a laughter...."please can you take care of your friend for me?I've got to do something", Steve called out to Zoe..."alright", she murmured, pulling Lisa who grasped Steve tightly..."hey c'mon", she said, and pulled her forcefully..."here", he handed over a bunch of keys..."can you drive?", he asked...."sure", Zoe replied...."great! I need you guys away from here...I'll deal with this rascal!", he muttered..."ok", she said, holding Lisa firm, then headed for the door..."try not to fall into Morgan's trap", he shrieked. "I won't be abducted twice", she yelled  back...
      "Now look here Mr Shaw, you're going to tell me where Morgan is", he squatted, glaring at Bryan..."I..have no idea..I..I..swear", Bryan replied, trembling..."then tell me where agent Edward is", Steve growled, "I..I..dunno either", Bryan spluttered...."you're gonna tell me now!", Steve yelled, giving him a pistol-whip..."please...please, spare me",he cried out, "now tell me", Steve growled..."if I tell you...will...will...you spare my l.lifee?", Bryan asked, trembling "affirmative", Steve nodded..."alright I'll tell you....", Mr shaw swallowed hard..
"If I find out you tricked me, I'll find you and eliminate you off this planet, how will you like it huh? not able to meet those sweet looking ladies you fancy? Heart breaking right? Now think about it....if you tell me the truth...I'll send help to get you to the hospital and I'll spare your life...just so you know, I always stick to my promise", Steve said as Bryan Shaw gazed at him and muttered..."I'll tell you where he is........",

         Comment plzz 🌹🌹