Chapter eleven(semi finale)

The deal

      "Here's the deal, you blood buster! I'll give you all four gems and you'll give me my family", Steve gnarled as he stood face to face with Morgan..."huh?!..how did you get in?", Morgan asked as he cocked a gun.....
"You don't need to.." Steve said, pointing his pistol also at him..."guards!!", Morgan yelled out but got no response..."guards!!", He shrieked again.."save your breath ass-hole, I put them to sleep...", Steve said as Morgan growled at him..."so you know...if you kill me, you won't access the gems... there's a transmitter on me..if you shoot, it'll trigger the alarm and then Jackpot! You're surrounded", He smirked at Morgan..."but I promise if you give me back my family, I'll hand over the gems peacefully and I always stick to my promise... you're very fortunate for that", Steve said.
"Where are the gems?", Morgan growled..."Where is my family?", Steve retorted.."why am I having the feeling that you're playing tricks", Morgan snarled..."Your conscience is guilty", Steve muttered.."just give me my family".
     Morgan slowly picked up a remote control and pressed a button, a metal door, slid open..."Mom? Dan? You even took Jack?", Steve gasped out as he glared at Morgan.
  Mrs steinfield muffled and wriggled as she sighted her son..."Steve!" Daniel yelled in excitement, "I knew you'd come for us", he smiled then diverted his attention to Morgan.."you're busted now loser" he blurted, blowing raspberries at Morgan.
   "I hate that kid", Morgan murmured. "Why did you gag her up?" Steve glowered at Morgan..."I should've tied up the kid's own instead....no questions, hand over the gems", Morgan replied..."release 'em", Steve snapped...."don't try to play smart...I also want to see the gems", Morgan muttered.
  "Fine!", Steve grumbled, as he cracked the SAFE he was holding, open....four gems, all green were arranged neatly in the SAFE....
    Morgan smirked and shot at the SAFE which was knocked out of Steve's hands..."you! Coward!!", Steve gnarled and shot at him also but missed..."am sorry...I don't need you anymore", Morgan snickered, firing at him and shutting the metal door...."nooo...mom!", Steve called out...as Morgan continued firing at him, he ducked.... suddenly a bullet also knocked down Morgan's gun....
    "what the.....", He stared down at the gun and looked up..."seriously? Is that how you behave after making a deal?" The red hooded lady said as she chipped in, "sorry for interrupting but... that's not right Morgan...the Hunter traded the gems for his family and you don't want to give them to him? Don't be such a coward...he swore to protect the gems with his life and now he's giving you whole heartedly for his family and you're acting childish? Ugh! Maybe you need to be taught manners", she scoffed, walking up to him..."bitch! How dare you!", Morgan snarled, clenching his fist.."tsk tsk tsk,calm down lover boy, now the gems are here with you...why don't you give the trader what he wants and go ahead with your plans, stop acting childish", she said and picked up his gun, then walked up to the metal door, she tip tapped a password on the key pad and the door opened, she went in, untied the captives and walked out..."oh thank you miss", Mrs steinfield spat out, wearily...Steve dashed towards them ..."don't rejoice too much cause it won't last long", the red lady squeaked, walking past Morgan...she bent down and picked up the gems.
  "Sometimes I regret putting you in my mission", Morgan growled to himself as he glared at his girl.....
      "Are you alright?", Steve asked, helping his mom up to her feet, she embraced him warmly as tears rolled down her cheeks, "you're alright... thank goodness, I was so worried...", She gasped out.."you're the Hunter?", Daniel asked, looking up at his brother..."not anymore", Steve blurted..."but...that was super awesome! I was a biggest fan 😋", Daniel said, carrying Jack in his arms..."c'mon let's get you guys to safety... I'm not done with Morgan", Steve whispered to them....
   "Can't you see Morgan? The joy of re-uniting with his family and you wanted to rid that poor soul of it...after sacrificing so much?", She asked.... holding the SAFE..."the re-union is not for long", Morgan smirked as he thought to himself..."you really think I would allow you destroy the world? Fool! I was actually siding you for riches... I'm so anxious to put these beauties up for auction", she smiled as she thought to herself, fondling the SAFE..."let the game begin", she smirked......

         This is confusing huh?
           Let me know wat u think
              *winks*

Xoxo