Chapter twelve(Grand finale)

The red lady

   "Amy?" Zoe called out, surprised...."you...you...you're the hooded lady?", Lisa gasped out, "I see you're suffering from shock", Amy said, as she walked up to her, smirking, she squatted opposite her..."but...but...", Lisa spluterred, as she was short of words.."what the heck is going on?", Zoe yelled...."it's better you don't know at all", Amy snorted an answer.... "I thought we're friends", Lisa burbled as her eyes became misty.. "Yeah...we're friends, more still BFF..yunno...best friends forever...but I'm sorry I made new friends still", Amy said, as she stood up and stroke Lisa's hair...
    Lisa diverted her watery eyes to Morgan and Bryan Shaw..."with these crooks?" She gritted her teeth..."Nah....I made friends with wealth and power", Amy blurted..."you traitor!!", Zoe growled and tried to wriggle free, but Lisa sat heart broken as she let the tears welling up in her eyes flow freely down  her cheeks..."I trusted you so much Amy...I loved you....I took you and Zoe as my sisters since I had no sibling,  we shared everything together, we did everything together, we even.....", "hush!" Morgan interrupted her as she sniffed in and gazed at him sorrowfully..."enough of your life stories...am sick and tired of hearing it", he snapped.
   Even with a heavy heart, Zoe shed not even a drop of tear, instead, she glared at Amy, itching to strangle her...."Aww did I hurt your feelings?", Amy pouted as she tried, wiping Lisa's tears...."get those filthy hands off her, you traitor!",  Zoe snarled..."what's your problem bitch?!" Amy  snapped back at her..."seriously?", Zoe stifled a laughter and then smirked..."you'll be dead if I get freaking free from these ropes", she scowled. "Free?" Amy chuckled..."who's gonna set you free? That's even if you'll be carried out of this place, alive", she retorted..
      Morgan and Bryan, folded their arms as they watched the scene. Lisa's body racked with sobs.
"C'mon honey, it hurts to see you cry", Amy blurted, embracing Lisa but got bitten in the arm, she withdrew from the embrace quickly "owww, that hurts more", she yelped, soothing the pain away..."not as the tiny pieces of her heart you've left", Zoe snarled..."you know what? I don't care....so stop telling me Bullshits!", Amy snapped as she put on her hood, "I've got some other business to deal with...Lisa, should I say hi to dad?"...."where's my father?", Lisa growled, "exactly where I'm off to", Amy replied, almost striding off, but Morgan grabbed her by the arm...."stay away from my father!", Lisa yelled at her...."absobloodylutely", Morgan replied as he pulled Amy to himself and placed his arm around her neck..."what're you doing?", Amy asked, confused.... "Sending you to where you belong...", he replied, pointing his pistol at her forehead...."babe?", she gasped out, breathing heavily...Lisa and Zoe watched in horror...... "Sorry darling, I have to do this", he said, as he pulled the trigger ..."f**k you!", she cried out as he fired, she fell to the floor heavily.
   Zoe gasped,..."Amy!!", Lisa screamed out terrified. "You monster!", she scowled at Morgan...."you have a good heart", he said to her...."you just f**king killed our friend!", she yelled..."friend? Is she worthy to be called a friend after betraying you?", Morgan asked.
"That serves her right", Zoe spat out irritated, "you don't understand Zoe...she isn't so bad as you think", Lisa said, almost bursting into tears. "Yeah! She isn't bad....she's worst, the worst creature ever!!", Zoe scoffed, biting her lower lip and trying to fight back her tears.  "You see...ladies are not to be trusted...after betraying her best friends, who am I that she wouldn't betray uhn? I had no other choice than to eliminate her before she does that to me", he smirked....
  "You're right...", Bryan chipped in..."I had the feeling that she wasn't on your side either",
    "Now you're gonna tell me where the real gems are or else...I'll find joy in riding you of another best friend", Morgan smirked, approaching Zoe, "I know nothing about those freaking gems!", Lisa screamed...."really? OK then,", he pointed the pistol on Zoe's head..."no, no, please", Lisa squeaked...."give me what I want and I'll give you what you want", he said....
  "I swear...I don't know where the real gems are",  "quiet!", Bryan shaw snapped..."you tell us where they are now!!", he yelled..."I'm freaking serious please...", Lisa burbled, in between sobs. "We'll see...", Morgan said as he beckoned Bryan to go ahead with his plan...."game over, its time for the truth", Bryan said, as he injected her with a syringe, containing a darkish colored fluid. "That's like a good girl," he burbled..."ow, ow, ah", she cried. "No more wise cracks from you, now tell me..", he sneered.."tell you what?", she asked as her eyelids seemed  heavy and she flicked her eyes..."the truth", he replied..."Oh the truth....honestly speaking, Mr Shaw...with that moustache you look like a south-hero", she burbled smiling..."what?!", he asked.."yeah!", she replied..."you know..i wasted my entire life,under the nest of my father, he was over protective but he didn't know I could outsmart him.... I lived a simple life while my dad lived a tough one and had no smile on his face...my mom thought I would become an agent just like her but my dad thought not...he just focused on my safety and....",  "cut!!", Morgan snapped, walking up to her "i told you earlier to quit telling me your life story....just tell me where the fucking gems are!", he scowled, losing his temper. "The gems? Oh! the gems...well..since Steve gave you the fake ones, he'll definitely have the real ones", she blurted,
   "I want to know where he keeps them", He said, ..."an attache case....its very difficult for anyone to seize that case from him...the problem is....I don't know where he keeps it", she muttered...."ugh!", Morgan hit his palm on his forehead..."you should know where he keeps it...you guys were together right?",   "yeah, we were together, but I didn't give a damn about the gems...therefore they were useless to me, you see...I didn't care to know what they were used for...", she paused and looked away towards the door, then turned to Morgan, "he told me you were gonna use it destroy the world but boy! What a cool story that was coz I didn't believe him...and you know one thing about Steve?", she asked..."what is it?", Morgan asked, in return "he's the coolest spy ever, few minutes ago you could have been dead but he didn't try to shoot coz he knew some stray bullets could hit me therefore you were safe", she blurted, smiling..."what?!" He shrieked as he and Bryan Shaw turned back quickly...to their surprise, Steve stood armed, pointing his pistols at both of them, one at Morgan and one at Bryan. "Hi Steve!", Lisa called out..."hey...seems you're smarter than these bird-brains", Steve said, approaching them..."make any funny movement and I'll shoot...", "you really played me for a fool", Morgan scowled at him...."not hard to do", he replied.....

         Wow...looks like we're approaching the finale.....comment plzzz

Xoxo