Chapter four:Miss cheeky and Master rude😒

🕵️ Shadow Hunter 🕵️
    💓💓💓

     Melisa woke up as the sun rays disturbed her eyes.... rubbing it, she yawned lazily and got down from the bed..soon her eyes caught a glimpse of someone tip-tapping on a laptop, he wore a white T-SHIRT and a pair of shorts...Her eyes flicked open quickly as she gasped and looked around, the room was well furnished and everything was whitish, the paint, the wardrobe, the drawer....and the rest.

Trying to rack her brain to remember what happened... instead a killing headache arose.. she gave up when no clue was coming and walked up to him..

"Hey!, Um.. hi", she greeted..

"At last you've decided to wake up", he said, with a tone of unfriendliness. She waved it off...

"Um..why am I here? did you...uh....did we kindda..uh...".

"Nothing happened between us", he interrupted her...

"Okaay so why am I here?", She asked, fidgeting her fingers.  He swiveled around and gazed at her from head to toe, then a smug appeared on his face..

  "I see why those guys were trying to get you".

"Excuse me?", She was lost... then she paused as she stared at him..

"Wait a sec..you are the guy Zoe had a crush on at the party", she gasped then folded her arms...".

"Really?", He asked, then faced his laptop..

"You should really use the bathroom coz you stink from last night's drink.. sh*t! that was a huge appetite, for girls!", He said..

"Huh?" she sniffed on her clothes and sighed....

"That's the bathroom", he pointed at a door which was at a corner of the room.... contemplating, she dashed in....

        Few minutes later, she knocked at the door from inside.

"Hey! I really need a change of clothes and where's the bathroom robe?".... He sighed and got off his seat, grabbed a fancy bag which he brought when he went shopping earlier...

"Here", he knocked, she opened the door slightly, stuck her hand out and grabbed the bag, then banged the door at his face..."I'll take that as a 'thank you". He murmured.

Soon she emerged from the bathroom, wearing a pair of jean pants and a blouse..

"This isn't my size...", She grumbled, adjusting the blouse which stuck tightly to her body..

"But it's perfect", he said...

   Glaring at him, she folded her arms.."now why am I here?".

"You actually don't remember what happened to you last night?". He asked.

    She sat on the bed and tried to rack her brain...

"I was at the party last night, I drank and....was feeling a little tipsy buh I don't remember anything after that....wait! Where's Amy and Zoe".
She asked, suddenly...

   "Who are they?", He asked in return...

   "My friends, we were at the party together, we were drinking and...they set off to dance leaving me behind and.....".she racked her brain harder....but it was difficult to think clearly as she was suffering from the hangover.

"And.....?", He asked with a raised eyebrow..

"I'm trying to think!", She snapped...

"And you became stone drunk...you were totally out of your senses and behaving mesmerizing...Some guys found you exciting and you would have become their se* machine for the whole night!", He said, while she stared at him confused...

"I don't understand", she murmured...he sighed wearily as he gazed at her..."Never mind".

"Why won't I?, You gotta tell me what happened", she casted him a furious glance.....

"What do you think happens to drunk girls if they were found exciting and attractive to a bunch of  horny cowards?", He asked her....

" Um....you mean I was almost....".

"Yeah..fine! You got it now", he interrupted her...

"Gang raped?", she finished as she gazed at him, realizing her mistakes and regretting why she had been rude.

   "oohhh!", She moaned, massaging her temples.

He stood up and went to the bar, filling two glasses with wine , he handed one over to her, she collected it willingly without minding the state she was.

"Thanks for saving me", she muttered...

He raised his wine glass at her and drank....she placed hers on her lips and sipped slowly....

Soon, she felt the room spin in her head..

   "What's happening to me?" she shrieked as tears stung her eyes... holding her head, she let go of the glass, it crashed into shards.

"What did you put in the drink?", She glared at him..".

"Calm down, it's sedatives", he replied, sipping his with pleasure and smiling....

"What the fuck? Why did you put it?", She gasped out as she felt more dizzy...

"Shhhh!", He placed his index finger on her lips..."

"Don't raise your voice, listen ...some kind of people will meet you today and ask a few questions about me...they think you're my girl, so if they ask you about me...tell them you don't know me and you haven't seen me at all... they're gonna ask about the party last night...tell them you never saw me there and if they keep persisting, threaten them by telling them you're gonna get the cops on them.... they're also gonna lie about working for the government, but believe me.. they're dangerous criminals...if they don't let you go, press this transmitter and we'll play Jackpot!!" He smirked, whispering in her ears..

"Do you understand?", She nodded slowly as her eyes were closing gradually, tears streamed down her face...

"And if they ask about me?", He asked..

"I...don't...know... you", she replied groggily as she shut her eyes and fell forward, he caught her and stroke her hair gently.

"That's a good girl", he murmured.

here's a picture of Steven and lisa☺☺👆👆         

☺☺👆👆

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋