The threat

💓💓💓

   They chit- chatted while walking on the road...soon they got to the telephone booth..

  Stuffing some coins into it, she dialled her dad's number....it was switched off....

"ohhh!", She moaned..."his phone's off". 

"Maybe he's at the quarters, you know when he gets there, he doesn't keep his phone on, your dad's so strict", he said...

"I'm still surprised how you work for my dad and I had no idea", she muttered, tip tapping another number on the keypad..

"I was his secret agent...he wanted me stealth, to keep my family and i safe" he muttered...

"And you were so good at playing stealth, not until I blew your cover...i'm so sorry", she murmured....

"Nah.. it wasn't your fault, I would've still been caught, because Morgan's men swarmed the eatery and I had no idea...". He said while she placed the phone on her ear..."hey babe..", she said,

"Lisa?!", Zoe gasped out from the other end...."oh Lisa I've been so worried...your father came by and asked of you ..I told him I didn't know of your whereabouts....he was so mad that he stormed away angrily, grumbling to himself".

"Well, i'm fine okay? Please tell him I'm okay and he shouldn't worry about me... I'll be home pretty soon..I promise", she sighed deeply and muttered "I miss you guys so much".

"Miss you lots babes", Zoe's voice cracked...."still with the hottie right?"

   "Um...yes", Lisa replied, turning to look at Steve whose attention was on the clock tower...

"I heard he's the Hunter", Zoe said, then gasped..."I almost forgot, Amy's here also".

"Great! Please let me hear her voice", Lisa squeaked as Amy came on....

"Nitwit!!", She said....

"B*tch", Lisa swore, as she bursted out laughing...."oh Amy....you guys are gonna make me cry, I miss y'all like hell", she said, as her mood changed sober...

"Miss my bitch more...seems you're gone forever.... please come back", Amy muttered, almost in tears....

"I will.."

  "Where are you?", Amy asked as her voice began to break...

"Hellooo...", Lisa called....

"Amy?...Zoe?.. ohh!", She hung the telephone and sighed...."I lost 'em".

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You didn't call home?", Lisa asked when they got back to the hotel....

"Nah... didn't feel like", Steve said walking up to the fridge,....

"Steven steinfield...cool!", She said, picking up a book as she smirked at him.."so the name's Steven..am I right?"

He nodded and brought out a bottle of water, tipped the cover open and raised it up, almost gulping down the water, when she snatched it from him....

"Hey...the fuck?" He snapped...

"tsk tsk tsk", she clicked her tongue..."behave responsibly and drink responsibly....here".

She poured out the water in a glass cup, handing it out to him...."Mom said it's very risky, drinking water that way, it may run into your nose", she said as he rolled his eyes and shook his head...

"mummy's girl...cut it off, it ain't gonna happen".

"Yes it will", she retorted, still holding the cup out to him...

"whatever!" He snatched the cup from her and drank...

"That's a good boy", she grinned placing the bottle back into the fridge and walking to the chaise lounge, she fell wearily and sighed...

"Looks like you love your dad more than you love your mom" Steve said....

"well I loved my mom more", she replied..

"loved?", He asked..

"yeah...not until she passed away" her face fell..

"Awks sorry!",he murmured.."I didn't know".

"Yeah...um, she was also an agent, a member of the special female force group but they were all eliminated during their last operation".

"Your mom was part of the S.F.F?", He asked...she nodded,

"I idolized that group, they were courageous, brave and willing to sacrifice anything for the country". He forced a smile..."your dad's an agent, your mom was ....how come you didn't become one..you know, you should've sort of replaced your mom".

"Bullshit",she scoffed...."my dad won't even let me become one...he fears it's too risky and i'm an only child".

"No wonder he treats you like a baby", he mocked.  She smiled and laid flat on the lounge....

"So what's your plan?". she asked...

"I don't have". he replied...

"for real? that's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard', she murmured....

His phone vibrated and he glanced at the screen..

"Mom?!", He thought aloud, then picked it up...

"Mom", he said....

"Well hello there kid....your mom came for a visit, I never knew you had such a sweet little brother", a deep voice answered from the other end....

"What the...." Steve thought.."who are you?", He asked,

"more like, where can we meet?", The voice asked in return....

"who the hell are you?", Steve growled...

"your worst nightmare", the voice replied and chuckled evilly, "wanna say hi to mommy? Aww, maybe you can't because mommy's so weak and exhausted." he mocked....

"Don't you dare touch her!!!" Steve snarled...

"oops! I think I ordered some men to electrocute her....wait a sec lemme order them to stop" the voice mocked as he pretended to call out to some men in a tiny voice..."hey, hey...stop! He's gonna kill you.... "Bullshit!",he bursted out laughing as Steve gritted his teeth....

"What do you want?", He asked...

"whoa! That's so thoughtful of you....well I need the four gems, arranged in the attache case, deliver it off to a man named 'Bryan Shaw', funky clubhouse, Hudson R. You have 48 hours to comply....or else it's good bye to mommy and for your sweet little guy, he'll make a perfect sidekick....beware Hunter.....no tricks"....

The call was terminated as Steve tossed his phone aside and kicked the bed angrily....Lisa stared at him, feeling sorry..

            Aww!😪mom is in danger..
                   Find out what happens           
                 Next!!

   Vote....

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋