Reveal...

💓💓💓

    "Morgan I guess....", She muttered.

"You should give him the gems, and save your family"..

"I can't lose the gems just like I can't lose my family", he replied. "I swore to protect the gems at all cost".  

"Tell me... what's so special about the gems that it's driving everyone crazy for it?", She asked, sitting upright.

He sat on the bed and bit his lower lip..

   "Morgan has the E.M.P machine, an electromagnetic pulse technology system, which can create a very powerful E.M.P weapon, capable of destroying the universe, if the four gems are placed in the E.M.P, it could be very destructive, making the whole universe become under Morgan's control", he spat out, without taking a chance to breath in....

   "Um... pardon me, buh...all I heard was blah, blah, mumble, jumble, something about technology system, something about destruction😳🤨...can you come again?", She asked.

"ugh!!", He thought..."Never mind, it's just that I shouldn't let the gems fall into the wrong hands...it could mean a lot of destruction", he replied...

"o....kay?...she drawled, still confused.

  2 nights later.....

      Steve knotted the lace of his sneakers, then combed his hair as he slipped a flick knife into his jean, trouser...he stared at the attache case and sighed...

"So where are we going this evening?", Lisa asked, jumping off the bed as she  watched him all the while....

"Not we...just me", he replied,cocking his pistol and putting it into his back pocket.."you stay here", he muttered.."order something from the room service... their pizza's delicious.. I'll be back soon ok?".

"No!", She snapped, "you don't know this, but you need me... we're a team now, remember?... I promised I'll help you", she murmured.

"Yeah you said you'll help me...now help me by staying right here ok?",he said, putting on his jacket...

"As long as we're a team, anywhere you go, I'll follow", she grumbled..

"Seriously?", He asked, staring at her..."I really need to use the bathroom right now, you comin'?".

  "Well, except that", she said, folding her arms and walking closer to him, she adjusted his collar and stared into his eyes, placing her hand on his chest, she smirked...

"Take me along...or I'll stalk you". she raised her eyebrows and then, folded her arms again...

"You little....", He sighed deeply "Alright, get ready",....

"Okay!",she squealed as she dashed to the bathroom...

Vote....vote....vote♥️

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋