Chapter seven

3 days later.......

  Lisa woke up as she yawned lazily and stared at the room ..... strange!! Where was she? She thought as she jumped down from what she thought was a bed....

"A bamboo bed?!", She gasped out...."no wonder my back aches so bad", she winced stretching her body...

"Why do I feel like I slept for ages...?"she mused, going out of the bamboo hut....

"Wow!!", She exclaimed, viewing the place...."a beach?!" She squealed...then heard someone hitting on a hard metal.....she dashed to the scene as she caught a glimpse of Steve....

"Hey!",she snapped...

"Good morning", he greeted....

"You shot me!", She retorted...

"shhhh", he hushed her....

"Don't shhhh me! you shot me!", She raged....

"If I had shot you I wouldn't need to 'shhhh' you", he replied...."it was a dam, a tranquilizer".

"Whatever it was,...why did you shoot me?", She growled at him as he continued hammering the nail into the wood....

"Hey! I'm talking to you!!", She snapped...."it was a tranquilizer dam....I could've died", she whined..

"You're such a disturbance", he said grumpily.....

"What the hell do you think of yourself huh? I'll show you.....", She raged, hitting him....

"Whoa! Whoa!..I sedated you for your own good, if I hadn't saved you...".

"They would've killed me right?", She asked interrupting him.....

"Yeah!" He replied...

"Bullshit! that's what you always say...", She grumbled, folding her arms....

"By the way you look good in these clothes I bought for you", he said....

"Wait! my clothes?" She asked, viewing herself....she was putting on a sleeveless pink singlet and a white bum short..

"My clothes!! Who changed them?", She gasped, horrified.

"Relax....I changed them myself", he replied, with a smugly expression..

"You?!", She growled...

"I swear", he said, raising his right hand....

"You changed my clothes?!!!". She yelled....

"Yes....oh! I see...come on dollie if I can evade 50 high tech securities,100 security cameras and steal a gem from the famous museum, then why can't I change your clothes with my eyes closed?.......well I'm not admitting that my eyes were closed but....."

"Arrrrgh....you fuckin' pervert!!!!!" She interrupted him, as she punched his arm...

"Whoa!! Ow....wait!...yeah I deserve that", he said as she continued hitting him .....

"Look you're really good at martial arts but save it for later....i'm hungry right now, can we eat?", He asked....but then, she bit him....

"Oww", he yelped......

       Oops looks like Steve's in trouble😁..

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋