uninvited guests 1

🕵️ Shadow Hunter 🕵️
   💓💓💓

     "I hate you", she hissed, grabbing his phone.....

"Hey!, Hand that over", he snapped.

"No!....wait! where's Sally?", She asked...

"Well....what do I know?",he asked in return....

"Where the hell is Sally!!", She gritted her teeth as she boiled in rage..

"I dunno..seems you left her in the car that night", he replied less concerned...

"Oh you dumbass!!!",she yelled, running her fingers through her hair as she scattered it..."oh baby!", She gasped, walking away....

"Where are you going?", He asked..

"None of your goddamned business!",she replied....

"Where you're headed leads to no where"....

"I don't care!!", She yelled.

"Don't expect me to come after you", he yelled after her.

"I wasn't expecting you to... besides I don't want you to...". She retorted, storming away...

"Why does she mean to be so stubborn?", He mused as he set off to find some stones and sticks so he could prepare breakfast...

  Melisa walked briskly, grumbling as she tried viewing the place....

"Gosh!! it's of no use walking", she hissed...

"Maybe he's right....it leads to nowhere.... I'll just keep walking till eternity", she groaned, crashing to the ground full of beach sand...."I'll find my way outta here".

Glancing at the phone, she dialled a number....it went through and her father answered..

"Dad.....dad?!", She called out as she couldn't hear him clearly...."dad?!", She gasped out again but his voice cracked..

"Arrgh!!! goddamnit!", She snapped....

"Daddy can you hear me??"...the call terminated....she tossed the phone aside angrily and grabbed her hair with her both hands, scattering it in despair, sobbing.

   Soon, she picked up a stick and began drawing on the sand, grumbling to herself..

Suddenly, she heard gunshots.... gasping, she jerked up and sighted some men, firing from a distance..

"Oh no!!", She bit her index finger,and ran back to the hut....

  "So you're done sight seeing", Steve said as she approached him, panting....

"Some....guys...are... coming... they're armed!!", She gasped out...

"Sorry?", He asked....

"We're being attacked by some armed men!!", She puffed....just then, some bullets hit the stones he was setting up.....

"What the....",he gasped, looking up and grabbing Lisa, he ran behind the hut....

"How did they find out? I didn't send out signals...I had nothing to do with electronic waves", he mumbled....

"Sorry," she  squeaked..gazing at him..."I kinda used your phone to call my....", Some bullets hit the bamboo hut , interrupting her....

"Oh God!!... you're so Im..impossible", He sighed, pulling her into the hut as he hid her under the bed....

"Don't you come out for any reason", he ordered and grabbed his pistols, putting on his fingerless gloves....the door swung open and a guy walked in, pointing a gun at Steve ...

"So you're the Shadow Hunter",he murmured, smiling, exposing his missing incisors.....

  Steve stared at him as a smile formed on his lips.... another guy walked in, pointing a gun at him also....

"Seriously?? We meet again", Steve spat out....

"What are you saying??",the first guy asked....

    Lisa tried to peep at the men, cause she thought the voice sounded familiar and when she did, she gasped....

"Gerald!!", She growled....

"I believe the missing teeth didn't teach you a lesson", Steve said, smirking at Gerald....

"You know...I could've killed you all that night but I thought of it and spared your lives....and wait! where's the last guy??,he didn't survive the broken back bone?" he joshed....

"You!!", Gerald growled...."you're the bastard....!! You saved that bitch...and killed my partner!".

  Lisa led out a gasp as Gerald diverted his attention to the bed side...."who's there?!", He growled, pointing his gun at the direction....

"tsk tsk tsk", Steve pointed his pistol at him...."don't try it....". He warned....

  He's my mystery man??, Lisa thought, covering her mouth as her eyes were wide open....

"Give us the gem!!", Gerald yelled...

"That's way off key", Steve said as he slipped his hand slowly, behind his back pocket and grabbed a flick knife, then aimed it at the second guy...it plunged right into his chest as he dropped...

"You!!", Gerald growled, as Steve fired his hand, his gun dropped and he yelped out.... holding his right hand which was already bleeding...he dropped down... groaning, with his eyes blood- shot....Steve turned away from him, going towards a drawer......

Gerald moved towards his gun and wanted to pick it up....a baton came flying towards his face, it hit him hard....

"Arrgh!!", He groaned as his nose began to bleed...

"You animal!!". Lisa yelled as she came out , kicking his gun aside and picking up the baton, she hit him furiously....

"Son of a bitch! you're gonna pay for what you did to me", she snapped still hitting him...as he tried to stand up but ended up falling back to the ground...

"Hey!!", Steve snapped, collecting the baton from her and grabbing her arm...

"Why did you come out??"...

"Let go of me!", she retorted, as she kicked Gerald.

        Yup! She finally discovered her mystery man😅😅
        And what do u think will happen to Gerald?

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋