univited guests 2

Recap:

      You animal!!". Lisa yelled as she came out , kicking his gun aside and picking up the baton, she hit him furiously....

"Son of a bitch! you're gonna pay for what you did to me", she snapped still hitting him...as he tried to stand up but ended up falling back to the ground...

"Hey!!", Steve snapped, collecting the baton from her and grabbing her arm...

"Why did you come out??"...

"Let go of me!", she retorted, as she kicked Gerald.

         Now:

  Over and over again...

"I was going to teach this bastard a lesson", she growled, still kicking him...

Steve pushed her aside, and grabbed Gerald by the neck..

"Why should I kill you? For trying to kill me...or for bringing only five men to hunt me down?" He asked, almost strangling him....

"Coz I can sight four men outside waiting for their prey...buh it's not a big deal...",he said as he released his grip on Gerald's neck and shot his left leg...Then took out his sniper and walked to his window.... within a second, he took all of them down...."That was too easy", he sighed, approaching Gerald...

"Now back to you..."what were you saying?", He asked....

    Gerald yelped out in pain...

"Ouch!", Steve joshed."does that hurt?" He asked, pressing his pistol on the injured part of the leg as Gerald shrieked....

Lisa gazed at Steve, wrapping her arms round her body...thoughts of the night she was assaulted by Gerald, flashed through her mind, tears rolled down her cheeks...

"I had no idea you worked for Morgan", Steve said, fixing some bullets in his pistol...

"H..e'll g..et y.ou!!", Gerald gritted his teeth...

"Yeah... I know, we'll finally meet", Steve said..."Now tell me where the hell he is".

"Go to hell!!", Gerald replied, just then, Steve looked up and sighted Lisa holding the flick knife he had plunged into Gerald's partner....

"What do you think you're doing?", He asked her but got no reply as she swallowed hard, wiping her tears and walking closer to them..she squatted beside Gerald also...

  Turning his face to hers, she asked.. "What's my name?", He ignored while Steve watched...

"I said what's my name?!", She yelled, slapping him across the face...He shrieked and casted her a blood shot look...

"Lisa..", he spat out..

  "No!!", She growled.."the name's Melisa....and I think this looks familiar.. doesn't it? I'm so gonna crest my name on you and when you get to hell you'll swear you'd never cross my path again".

  "Melisa?", Steve mused..."Wow! I had no idea.."

"I don't care what you do to me bitch!! But I promise I'll be waiting for you in hell", Gerald said, as a smirk formed at a corner of his lips..

   Her hands trembled as she held the knife... placing the edge on his arm, she breathe heavily...then tossed the knife away...

"I just can't", she bursted into tears, covering her ears.... Gerald smirked at her....while Steve shook his head.

"Tch...girls...",he scoffed, picking up the knife and placing it on Gerald's neck, he glared at him..."Where is Morgan?", He asked again...

"Find out yourself...", Gerald replied, spitting at his face....

"Oops", he wiped the saliva off his face....then threw his pistol at Lisa...who caught it but was confused on what to do with it....

"Wanna help me out?", He asked her...

"I..I.. can't use a gu..n", she spluttered...

"Should I let him go?", He asked her again...She casted him a puzzled look...

"You girls are so soft hearted..ugh!", He was irritated as he went ahead and slit Gerald's throat...."see you in hell", he smirked...

   Lisa screamed out, shutting her eyes as she jerked backwards...

"Let's get outta here", he grabbed her and took the attache case.........

      Ouch! What a meanie😅
       Comment plz    🌹

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋