Grounded!

"It was kinda awesome though...I love watching the look of dumbstruckness at losers face", he snickered as he ran off..."thanks again", he yelled..

"That was one cutie," Lisa sighed...

    "I thought you said cute means , creating useless.....".

    "Oh Zoe!",Lisa interrupted her...."I mean he's real cute...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Getting home, Lisa heaved a sigh of relief as she couldn't find her father at home...

    Scurrying to her room, with her friends, she banged the door shut! Just then, her father's car horned loudly, "he's back!" She jerked up..."thank goodness we arrived early", Zoe squealed...

  "Or else you'd be grounded", Amy added.

   "Hey Daddy!" Lisa gasped out, excitedly, as she came out of her room and hugged her father..

"Hey baby," he puffed out as he fell wearily to the cushion.

    "I'm so tired!"

"I'll get a cup of coffee," she said, hurrying to the kitchen....., Just then, Zoe and Amy slinked to the kitchen with their phones..

  "You gotta see this", they chorused as Lisa peeped to see what was going on...soon she stared pop-eyed as her jaw dropped..."it has gone viral", she cried..."OMG, I'm so gonna get it hot...I didn't mean to..."

  "It was uploaded on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,"Amy joshed..

     Suddenly,Lisa stuck her head out of the kitchen to check out what her father was up to.....he held his phone and was tip-tapping..."oh no!", She bit her lips, trembling....

  Soon, he took his eyes off the phone....
"Phewww!", She heaved a sigh of relief and continued preparing the coffee.

Just as she was about placing the cup on it's saucer....she heard the thundering voice from her father that shook the building..

       "MELISSA!!"

The cup dropped and broke .."uh-oh!", Zoe gasped as she faced Lisa..."you're grounded!"......

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

   wow....this is the shortest chapter so far😅

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋