Mr Griffins

🕵️ Shadow Hunter 🕵️
  💓💓💓
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  "That was OMG!..I mean awesome!", Zoe squealed as they headed out of the store with their packages...

    "Hilarious...ohh you should have seen the bitch's face, she wanted chewing you up, right at the spot ...wait! tell me, how did you learn shooting at people like that? Amy asked..

    "No idea...it just suddenly came up", Lisa replied as she threw a bubble gum into her mouth..

   "So where are we headed?",Zoe asked.

   "Guess I'll go pick up Sally from the vet," Lisa replied..

     "Sally?!",Zoe and Amy chorused..."you didn't tell us she was down...now no wonder she hasn't been around, lately", Zoe said, folding her arms..."Oh Sally...poor thing..how did she ever get sick?", Amy asked...."Hey! hey!,guys, she really isn't sick, ....um..I just thought she needed a little check up coz she hasn't been herself lately and um...my dad suggested I take her to the vet.

"Alright then, let's go", Zoe heaved a sigh of relief.

*

     "I want that one!", Daniel tugged at his mother's dress as he pointed at a dachshund, a breed of dog with a long body and short legs...His mother had strolled out to say 'hello' to her friend who was a veterinary doctor, she looked across the road , to the store where he was pointing at and sighed....

   "Danny, I don't have enough money on me now ok? buh I promise..I'll get you what you want tommorow". She replied stroking his hair gently..."No!," he flared, "I want it now, I want that doggie, Mom, go get it for me", he almost shed tears.."Baby, look, I cross my heart.. tommorow, I'll get you what you want,"Mrs steinfield said, crossing her hands on her chest..

"Don't call me baby!!",he screamed...
"I think you should answer him before he blows up",Miss Hart, the young vet suggested."Ugh!", Mrs steinfield groaned as she held Daniel and crossed the road, to the store...

  "Excuse me sir, the dog..." she said, pointing at the dachshund,..."welcome ma'am", he greeted as he glanced at the dog..."it's not for sale",he said.

   "Aww, nooooo!", Daniel whined as he scanned the whole store, looking at the breeds of dog which were chained.....soon his eyes, diverted to a number of puppies, playing and running around.."I want one!", He beamed.

   "You made a good choice, young man", the store man said,as he walked up to the puppies..."i'm sure you want a male", he said, lifting up a puppy...
He wore it a dog collar.."here you go..", he handed over the puppy to Daniel who grinned as he collected the dog.."I like him", he spat out..

"Awwwn,"his mother cooed, "so how much?"....
"Tsk, tsk,tsk..."the store man shook his head negatively...."I watched you guys from here...your little boy was pulling you and pointing at my store...I knew he wanted a dog..then you patted him and told him something which I guess all parents say..'i don't have enough money'. But then he kept pushing, until you brought him here..."it's a gift from me okay?, afterall Easter's by the corner ..." The store man said, smiling.

"Oh my goodness!, thank you so much",Mrs steinfield said with a glint of surprise in her eyes as she looked down at Daniel,..

   "Thank you", he smiled...."you're welcome",the store man replied, "by the way..I'm Mr Griffins...."

"Megan!", Mrs steinfield said, as they shook hands..."and this is Daniel", she said, as she rumpled his hair playfully..

  "Mom?!", He groaned..

"Alright little guy, take care of my buddy," Mr Griffins winked at him.."sure", Daniel said , grinning...just then, the puppy, jumped out of his grip and scampered off across the road.."Hey! come back here!,"Daniel yelled, running after it..His mom and the store man bursted out, laughing.........

    "Come on girl,.. don't you miss me?" Lisa asked her little spaniel whose large soft ears hung down..She stuck her tongue outside, puffing..

   "Awwnn! I miss you too Sally", Lisa cooed, hugging her to her bossom..

   "Can I hold her for a while...God! She's so soft", Zoe asked...

     "Sure!", Lisa handed Sally over to her.... "Who's the cutest doggie?....you are..", Zoe crooned, stroking her gently.....

   "Um....watch out!", Amy yelled as Lisa turned to see a puppy dashing towards her, "hey,hey,hey!" She yelled, trying to stop the dog ....but it jumped on her and she crashed to the ground..

  "Aw", ..The puppy licked her face and stuck out it's tongue, panting...

    "I think he likes you,"Amy squealed...
"Awwnn what a cute lil puppy", Lisa exclaimed, as she stood up, holding the puppy in her arms..

   "Hey doggie!", Daniel panted heavily as he stopped in front of the ladies..."is he yours?", Lisa asked, handing the puppy over to him.."yeah," he replied.."thank you".

   "You're welcome", she said.."Cute little guy," Amy muttered as she stared at Daniel..

   "He sure is", Lisa pouted..smiling at him...

   "I know you..." He spoke up all of a sudden.

    "Huh?", Lisa stared at him surprised...

   "You're the girl who insulted the other girl at the grocery store".

"Oh boy!...has this thing gone viral?", She asked her friends...

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋