Chapter eight🌹🌹

"Oh Sally!", She sobbed, wiping her tears as they sailed on a speed boat, heading towards New Rochelle's town....

  "Are you seriously crying because of some dog?", Steve asked....

She ignored him, sniffing in....

"oh boy!" He sighed, then scoffed.

"You don't know the importance of pets...do you?", she asked in between sobs....

  He bursted out laughing, while she bit her lower lip in rage and hit him on the head....

"Hey! Okay.... I'll get you a new dog, how about that?" He asked...."I want no dog!! I need Sally back!", She yelled...

"Okay, okay, Calm down.... sheesh, you sound like my kid brother", he hissed..

"She'll die on her own", she whined..

"Yeah, I can live with that....", he said as she glowered at him, he paused and sighed..."you can't live with that..I see".

"I hate you!!", She screamed.

"Okay", he replied...

       🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

     "You've got to be kidding me!", Morgan yelled as two men reported Gerald's case to him....

"He left with no trail and how to track him?", He asked...

"We're sorry boss no!", They replied...

"Bullshit!!", He gnashed his teeth in anger as the lady on red hood folded her arms, staring at him...

"He's so smart", she murmured..

"How about the agent's daughter?", He asked her...

"From what I heard, she's with the Hunter.....those fools I left in charge of her, let her escape with him....looks like none of your men are a match for him", she scoffed...

"I bet I'll take him down myself", Morgan growled...

"Then what are you waiting for? do something fast....I hate being a loser". she spat out...

"I'm waiting for the right time to strike", He smirked...."Since my men found out about his identity why don't we use it against him?", He beamed as he ordered one of his men to get the picture of the Hunter...

    "Don't tell me I'm being threatened by a kid", he muttered as he stared at the screen of the phone, brought to him....

"Let me take a look", The red lady said, snatching the phone from his hand...she gazed at the picture....

Suddenly her eyes flicked open as she gasped....

"You gotta be kidding....this...this..is this...the Hunter?", She spluttered...

"Yeah! What's wrong?" Morgan asked....

"I...I...um...I...err...I'll be right back....I have to find out something", she stormed away, grumbling to herself..."oh shit! it's the guy...such a coincidence....shit! He was so close by  and I had no idea!".

  "Steven Steinfeld....hmm looks like we're visiting the Steinfields", Morgan smirked.....

    ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

      "Daniel! Will you get down from the railings!!", Mrs steinfield shrieked as Daniel stood on the railing of the stairs, preparing to jump....

"Don't worry mom..i'm good at it...I won't sprain an ankle". He winked at her, tying a long cloth to his neck, pretending it was a cape....