awake

💓💓💓
      Her fingers wriggled,and then she tried opening her eyes..."Lisa!", Zoe gasped out as she wiped her tears, smiling..."doctor!!", Miss Hart screamed out in excitement...
  Doctor Lee in the company of two nurses dashed in as the life reading machine beeped continuously and the radioactive waves were in a zigzag manner...The oxygen mask was detached from her and she breathe out, panting heavily...."Doctor Hart?", Lisa called out surprised, then her eyes diverted to Zoe.."Zoe?!...oh my God, what am I doing here?", She asked and tried to sit up but felt a sharp pain in her stomach, "ouch!" She held it and laid back..."what's going on?",....
    "You have to lay back miss... we need you to gather more strength before you could get on your feet again", Doctor Lee said and smiled.."I'm so happy we could save you", she beamed and left the ward, "we'll be back for your evening dosage",the nurses said and left also..."evening?", Lisa asked, confused..."how long have I been stuck here?", She turned to Miss Hart, puzzled..."22hours precisely", Miss Hart replied as Zoe went closer to Lisa, "I'm so glad you're alive", she spat out, taking her right hand in hers..."I still don't understand why I'm here?",Lisa burbled..."well.. Steve...um... steinfield...you know him?", Miss Hart asked..."yes.. where's he?", Lisa asked in return..."I have no idea now...he brought you to my house, yesternight and you guys were all messed up in blood...your blood....a dagger was right through your stomach, I asked him to tell me what happened but he didn't....",  "I think I can remember what happened now... thanks doc", Lisa told her and sighed..."what happened?" Zoe and the Vet chorused...She took a deep breathe..."I don't wanna talk about it now", she replied.
    Amy walked in, her eyes wet and swollen..."Amy?!", Lisa gasped out...."oh! I forgot to call you in", Zoe said as she covered her mouth..."never mind...you always forget", Amy snapped and faced Lisa..."I didn't want to watch you die Lisa....I was so afraid of losing you... thank goodness you're alive", She smiled as she rushed off to Lisa and embraced her, squatting down..."Thanks Miss Hart", Zoe said, turning to the Vet, "very well friends, what could I do to help a precious customer...by the way where's Sally?, The last time I saw her was when you thought she was sick and brought her to me..." Miss Hart said, folding her arms and staring at Lisa....whose face fell...."um...I kinda lost Sally", she muttered..."whaaaat?!", Amy and Zoe chorused....
  "Hey, calm down guys, it wasn't my fault...it's just a long story and I'd be in a better position to tell you when I get discharged from this horror house", Lisa said...."Aww poor Sally", Zoe whined....

          Hope you're enjoying the story....plz reply in the comment box❤❤