Bait

🕵️Shadow Hunter 🕵️
  💓💓💓

   Lisa stared at Sally as she whined sadly....

"Don't touch her!".She growled...

"Alright, take the phone, speak to your father and tell him to pick you up at Lori's warehouse...tell him  you're okay".He said, handing over a cell phone to her....

"What?!", She snapped...."you want to capture my dad and you're using me as a bait?...hell no!", She growled.

"Really?", He asked, as he took out his knife and placed it on Sally's neck...

"Wait, wait, wait, please don't", she pleaded.....

"Alright then... here's the phone", he dialled a number and placed it on her ear........

The door flung open and the lady on red hood, came in, walking briskly...

"Milady", the men chorused, bowing their heads ....

"Finally, you've gotten the agent's daughter.....make sure she doesn't escape..and put a call across to her father, make her bring him to us", she smirked.....

"Yes milady, that's what we were about to do", one of 'em said...

"Very good you can proceed...we lost her father earlier coz we failed...he rang for backups and we were outnumbered...we won't lose him again", she gnashed her teeth as she turned and left the room.....

Lisa gazed at her until she left the room.. something was familiar about the red lady...her voice? Her aura? Yeah her voice sounded familiar.....just like....

  "Hey!", One of the men startled her out of her thoughts, he redialled the number and placed it on her ear......the number went through and then her father picked it up....

"Hey Daddy!", She swallowed hard...

"Baby! Where are you now? Are you okay?," He asked, scared...

"Yes i'm alright dad", she forced back the tears welling up in her eyes...

"i'm at....", She looked up at the crook and then at Sally...

"where are you?", He asked, loosing patience... wanting to know if his daughter was alright..

"Well i'm at.... Zoe's place, I'll be back soon", she replied quickly and hit the crook's hand with her head, the phone shattered as it landed on the ground....

"You motherf***er!!", He slapped her angrily as he grabbed Sally and was about to slit her throat when...

The ceilings came right down on their heads...the crooks crashed to the ground....

"what's happening?", One of them asked...

"i'm in here with you idiot how am I supposed to know?". The other replied as they tried to get up but were forced back to the ground as someone came upon their backs....

"arrrgh!!!", They groaned from the pain of a cracked backbone....he seized their pistols and threw them aside, then headed to Lisa....

"Tch...stubborn fly", he murmured, untying her....

"How could you leave me all alone in an hotel room....you didn't explain what's going on...and you expect me to play 'cool head?", She asked, getting up and folding her arms...

  "Oh yeah! You played 'hot head' and this is where you landed yourself into...". He replied.

   She scoffed as she picked Sally up.... "Oh baby are you hurt?", She asked, patting her...

"Okay I'll take that as a thank you...now let's get outta here, cause more of these bucker heads would be here any moment from now.." They left the building, got into a cab and zoomed off.

           Isn't Steve such a darling?☺☺
         But then what do u think about Lisa??

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋