Daniel...

"What do you mean he didn't give you the gems?!". Morgan growled at Bryan Shaw who stood beside him, puffing on his pipe..

"He wanted to set his eyes on his mom and brother first", he replied...

"That bastard!!", Morgan snarled, then walked up to Mrs steinfield who was seated and tied to a chair.

"Your son is getting on my nerves... maybe I should get rid of you and then he'll show up..or ...".

"Don't touch my mother!!" Daniel yelled, interrupting him as he wriggled his hands which were all tied up...

"Oh! You've got guts too...", Morgan said, diverting his attention and moving closer to him..

"Yeah...and kung-fu skills...", Daniel replied, glaring at him...

"Daniel?!", His mother called out...

"What? Mom... someone's got to talk sense into this blood buster!!", Daniel spat, then glared at Morgan..

"You talking to me?", Morgan asked surprised...

"Well I see no other dumbass in this room, except that funky looking man over there and you...". Daniel replied...

Bryan Shaw and Morgan, exchanged glances..

"I see... you're really the brother of the Hunter, stubbornness runs in your blood..", Morgan scoffed.

"So you know, if you dare touch us, or even hurt any strand of our hair...my brother will not spare you!!", Daniel yelled...

"Daniel?!", Mrs Steinfeld yelled...

"I'm sorry sir, he's not in his right senses...he didn't mean any of those words...spare him please," she pleaded almost breaking down in tears...

  "Oh no mom, I meant every single word I said...look here Mr beard face, you can do whatever you want to do with us, buh my brother will get you...", Daniel said, then chuckled..."he will", he winked at Morgan who was losing his temper...he raised his right hand and was about, lashing out a slap, but then.......

"Morgan, are you seriously gonna be- little yourself because of some kid?", He hated that voice, having to calm him down...The lady on red hood, walked in as she gazed at the captives....she gasped at the sight of Daniel...

"Is he the Hunter's brother?", She asked....

"How about asking him yourself? Make sure you teach him some respect... I'll just kill him if I spend another second with him", Morgan growled, leaving the room, Bryan Shaw followed..

"Hey! Nitwit why doncha come hit me?", Daniel yelled out to Morgan....

"Keep quiet!!", Mrs Steinfeld cut him short...

"Aww mom", he whined...

  The lady on red, stared at him for a while as her heart raced profoundly.

why does everything just seem to bounce back at me?, She thought...

"Miss?..". Mrs Steinfeld muttered, snapping her out of her thoughts...
"Please we're innocent, help us out of here....pleaseee", she pleaded....

"Or you also came for some shots huh? I can give it to ya if you want", Daniel sneered....

"Quiet!!", His mother snapped...

"Why doncha take off the hood....I wanna see your face...or are you ugly?", Daniel asked....

"Ohh! Just shut up!!", Mrs Steinfeld yelled...

"Hmmmph!", He snorted...

   "I can't take off my hood and I can't help you...I wish I could, buh there's no way", The red lady muttered...

"Please, find a way, we're innocent please...he wants to kill us,...that fierce looking man... what's his name?".

  "Morgan", the lady, replied..

"Yeah, Morgan, please... he'll kill us very soon...help us", Mrs Steinfeld pleaded as tears, stung her eyes....

"I'm sorry I can't...buh I'll try to make sure he doesn't kill you soon, till you find a way to escape", The lady said, as she walked out...

"Ugh! I knew she'd be of no help... she's so useless...". Daniel hissed, rolling his eyes .

"Just shut up ok?", His mother snapped...

"Fine.. sheesh!! I'll just wait for Steve", he grumbled....

     Yoo! Peps wat do you guys think of daniel....yunno i kinda showed his true character in this chapter😅...sorry if I wasted your time....
   Plz comment
       And
    Vote

      Yunno there's a pic of d smugly nuisance *Daniel* right up👆😁

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋