Adventures of Moominpapa Part 2

In Moomin Valley, the temperature is usually just right. But, sometimes, it gets a bit to warm. Everyone had decided to go down to the beach. Moomin and Snorkmaiden swam in the see, Snufkin was fishing on some nearby rocks and Moominpapa and Moominmama were on a blanket on the sand.

"Yoohoo!" Sniff called out as him, Little My and Lulamoon ran over to them.

"Thought you could go somewhere without telling me, did you?" Little My sassed.

Moomin papa sat up. "Oh good, you found my note in the door."

"Why didn't you tell me you were going down to the beach? It's hot! I could have been in the water an hour ago!"

"I'm sorry Little My." Mama said as Moomin and Snorkmaiden swam back towards them. "But Moominpapa decided to come here very suddenly."

"Papa," Lulamoon spoke up. "Will you tell us the rest of your story?" Everyone agreed with her and Snufkin walked over to them.

"Well, since you all want me to." Papa nodded.

Snufkin sat against a rock behind them and patted the ground for Lulamoon to join him.
---

"Yes, it was the morning after I had so stupidly risk my life to save the Principal of my old orphanage."

The Principal tapped the wall of the bridge with her umbrella to wake up Frederickson and Moomin. "Wake up! Rise and shine! The day is half gone already!"

Moving outside she pulled the Joxter's hat off his face. "Get up lazy bones!" She then looked into the Muddler's can to find him curled up in all his things. "Wake up Muddler! This minute!" She hit the can with her umbrella making his groan and cover his ears.

"Only if you stop that!" He yelled.

Everyone was lined up outside as the Principal paced in front of them. "And now you can all stop worrying because I will be taking care of you from now on!"

The guys all glanced worriedly at Azulin who was rubbing his temples to fight off the head ache. He looked like he was about to blow a fuse.

The Principal continued. "I'll also be in charge of this ship and you will scrub the filthy deck of this ship until lunch time! Understood?"

"Look here madam," started Frederickson who crossed his arms. "This is my deck and it isn't dirty. It has a protective layer."

"Don't talk back to me!" The Principal screeched and raised her umbrella threateningly. "It's dirty!"

"I want you all to be ready to climb up the mast." Azulin muttered.

Joxter nodded and leaned a bit towards Moomin and Muddler to pass on the warning.

The wizard stomped his foot which caused a ribble in the sea. Then smirked when he heard a familiar chatter coming towards them.

"Niblings!" Frederickson yelled as small fluffy aquatic creatures started to climb up and into the ship. "Run for it!"

They all ran to the mast and climbed up it to get away from the creatures. The Principal ran after them. They all watched as the Niblings swarmed the ship and swept her up and away. The Niblings went back out to sea, still carrying her with them while she yelled at them to put her down.

"Moomin, aren't you gonna save the Principal?" Joxter could help but ask.

"I believe there comes a time in our lives when each of us must face his own fate." Moomin responded.

"What you say is true." Frederickson added. "You may be very wise. Although, I do feel that maybe someone should save those Niblings"

~~~