Ushiten|Flowers

Tendou sat in the grassy meadow With Ushijima,Their knees touching.

Ushijima seemed to be fiddling with flowers."Baki,Baki Ni ooooree" Tendou quietly hummed looking at the flowers in front of him.

"Tendou." Ushijima's Deep voice interrupted Tendou humming as He looked over. "Yessss Wakatoshi?" His eyes drifted over to Ushijima's hands,He had made a Flower crown.Tendou's eyes sparked in interest.

"I Made This.For you." Ushijima said,putting the flower crown on Tendou's red hair, fixing it to where the flower crown wasn't tilted. "Thanks" Tendou Smiled. Ushijima nodded making eye contact with Tendou. "Now I Want to give you something in return Wakatoshi~"Tendou whined. Ushijima thought about what Tendou could give in return.Then Shook his head calmly,He didn't want anything in return.

"Mmm You sure?" Tendou Spoke softly."yes." Ushijima nodded.

"Hey,hey Wakatoshi" Ushijima Tilted his head. "How did you make this?" Tendou said,playing with his flower crown. "I used a long stem and weaved some flowers through it and connected one side of the stem with the other." Ushijima Explained Quietly. "Ahh,Alright Thanks~~" Tendou stopped playing with his flower crown and let it be,staring at Ushijima,his eyes glazed With interest as a smile poked the corners of his face.