Kuroken| Kenmas greatest nightmare

Kenma woke up in a cold sweat. He guessed it was somewhere around  12 Am. He had the strangest yet most terrifying dream. He looked over to a see a shirtless Kuroo,Well He couldn't really turn around . Kuroo had wrapped his arms around Kenma,Burying his head into the crook of Kenma's neck making it hard to move for Kenma.

He softly sighed closing his eyes,trying to go to sleep. He couldn't feel his conscious slipping away. He opened his eyes again  lightly pushing away Kuroo as he gave Kuroo a light Kiss on the cheek,getting ready to leave the bed for a drink of water to help clear his racing mind. 

Kuroo suddenly woke up by the action and sat up. He pulled a surprised Kenma into a kiss. "Kthuwo-mpfh-" Kenma's voice was being muffled by their kiss that had turned a bit sloppy. Kuroo slightly pulled away,their lips still somewhat touching. "What's wrong Kenma,why are you awake?" Kuroo asked in between light kisses. Kenma pushed Kuroo away. "I cant talk like this." It was dark but the moonlight was light enough for Kuroo to see Kenma's face that was flushed in red. "Ah sorry" Kuroo replied. 

"I just had a  strange dream and woke up,I tried going back to sleep but I cant." Kenma frowned. "So I decided to go get some water to help clear my mind." Kenma finished quietly. "mmm What did you dream about?" Kuroo was a bit curious. 

"....Well. I had turned into an Apple pie" Kenma quietly spoke.  Kuroo tilted his head but nodded,That was indeed strange. "But then I couldn't resist how delicious I looked so I started eating myself." Kenma looked down at his own hands in slight horror. Kuroo chuckled softly. "Thats not funny Kuroo,It was a horrifying experience" Kenma grunted. "Alright Alright," Kuroo nodded.  "But You know,Whether you were an Apple pie or not I'd still eat your-" Kenma's face flushed a deeper red,Kuroo was interrupted by a flustered glare and a light slap.

"Okay-First of all oW, Second Im joking-" Kuroo Stated. "Unless?" He rose an eyebrow with a smirk on his face. Kenma looked away from him thinking about it. "mmm maybe tomorrow...."   Kenma mumbled quietly enough so that Kuroo could hear. Kuroo was a bit surprised but nodded with a smile on his face. 

"Alright Kitten,Do you think you can sleep now?" Kuroo asked him quietly."Im still Thirsty so," Kenma Shrugged. "I mean there is some water,Unless you're thirsty for my--" Kenma wasted no time slapping him. "Kuroo! Stop that there is Children reading-" Kenma warned. Kuroo tilted his head,confused but shrugged off the words.

"Go to sleep Kuroo I'll be back in a bit." Kenma slid off the bed heading to the kitchen for water.Kuroo sighed and laid back down  into their bed.