Iwaoi| Look at me!

Oikawa Knocked on the Iwaizumi family home. He was greeted by Iwaizumi's mother. "Oh! Hello Oikawa-San,You're so tall now" She smiled at Oikawa. "Hello Mrs.Iwaizumi,But Yeah I grew a millimetre! Thanks for noticing-Is Iwa-Chan home?" Oikawa asked politely. "Yes,He's in his room,Come in." Iwaizumi's mom opened the door wider as Oikawa Took off his shoes,put it on the Shoe rack and entered the house.

"Would you like anything?" Iwaizumi's Mom asked. "Oh No I'm Fine,Thank you." Oikawa smiled at her. "Alright I'll Leave you boys be" Iwaizumi's mom bowed and headed into the living room.

"Iwa-channn~~~ I'm here!" Oikawa opened the door of Iwaizumi's room excitedly. "Oh your here" Iwaizumi said,not turning to look at Oikawa. Oikawa gave a Dramatic Sad Expression.

"So Mean Iwa-chan! Look at meeee~ Your phone's not the only thing you should pay attention to!" Oikawa Exclaimed and jumped onto Iwaizumi's Bed where Iwaizumi was laying down. "Oof."

Iwaizumi dropped his phone onto his face where it slid off his bed. "What the hell Shittykawa-" He looked at Oikawa with a Pissed off expression that quickly softened. Oikawa was laid on top of Iwaizumi,Being taller than Iwaizumi his chin lay on Iwaizumi's Chest, his feet,however lay off the Ends of the bed. Oikawa Slid up and gave a quick kiss to Iwaizumi with a childish expression. Iwaizumi felt his heart melt as he stared into the eyes of his boyfriend. "Is that all?" he asked."mm,No Iwa-chan I want you to kiss me" Oikawa said confidently,getting a gentle slap from Iwaizumi.