YakuLev | Couch Potato

"Lev! Get stop hogging the couch,Im gone for just a second and your already sprawled on the couch with your stupidly long limbs!" Yaku karate chopped Lev,earning a yelp from Lev.

"Yaku-san cant you just sit down or something??" Lev groaned. "can't You Sit up?" Yaku remarked.  "Fair enough,"  Lev  noticed Yaku was wearing one of Lev's shirts.A Grin poked up at the corners of his mouth. "You Look Adorable Yaku-san" Lev smiled like a ray of Sunshine,Yaku felt his heart melt at the sight.

Yaku's face flushed red and He looked away. "Whatever." He grumbled. "What's wrong Yaku-San? Your Face is awfully red,You sure Your okay?" Lev asked oh so innocently. "S-shut up." Yaku snapped. "Just Move aside" Yaku murmured not making Eye contact with Lev.

"mmm N o" Lev said playfully. Yaku looked at him with a scary look. "So uh heh,How long do I have to live?" Lev's grin quickly faded into an expression of terror. "5"Yaku replied. "5 what Yaku-san?" Lev asked concerned. "4" Yaku counted down. "Oh Shi-" Lev jumped off the couch and started running.

Yaku paused waiting for Lev to leave the room. "That Idiot.." Yaku smiles to himself now having the couch completely to himself.

I need some ideas for the next story Oof