BokuAka | Merman Au (part 2)

Bokuto opened his eyes feeling sunlight creep onto his face and into his eyes. He grinned getting up. "Good morning world" He announced. "Bokuto-san" Bokuto turned over to Kuroo's bed when he heard the calm voice a bit confused. "Oh! Good morning 'Kaashi" Bokuto then had remembered the events that had happened the day before.

Akaashi turned over.The blanket had tangled with his tail making it difficult to get up. "Oh let me help you 'kaashi-" Bokuto got out of his bed unwrapped the blanket from Akaashi's body. "Thank you Bokuto-san." Suddenly a scream was heard. "Wait that sounds like Kuroo-Sorry 'Kaashi! Bros before Hoes-" Bokuto bolted out of the room. Akaashi tilted his head. "What's a Hoe-" Akaashi didn't have time to finish as Bokuto hurried away. He Sighed and pushed himself off the bed,landing on his stomach. He groaned but decided to push the pain away.He uses his arms to drag his body across the floor and out of the bedroom.

"Kuroo! You okay-" Bokuto walked up onto the deck. He saw Kuroo several feet away covering his eyes. what he was covering his eyes from was another...Merman?!?!! Or mermaid.It had shoulder -length black hair with slightly faded golden tips.It had Golden cat-like eyes It was smaller than Akaashi. Bokuto couldn't tell what gender it was. Bokuto then realized it had a bare chest. Bokuto shrieked. "AHHHhhHh! SoRry-Naked girl-or Boy Uh" Bokuto quickly covered his eyes too.

Akaashi had dragged himself onto the deck,practically sweating. "Bokuto-San-"Akaashi's eyes widened as he saw his best Friend. Kenma. On the Deck.Laying down.Looking as dead inside as usual. "Kenma?! How'd you get up here-" Akaashi looked very confused. "wait 'kaashi you know them?" Bokuto peeked out of his barrier made of his own arms. "Yes,unfortunately." Kenma Spoke up. "Bokuto-San,Kuroo. Why are you covering your eyes?" Akaashi frowned. "Well-they aren't wearing any clothes-" Bokuto and Kuroo spoke at the same time. "Broo-" they both mirrored. Kenma rolled his eyes.

"Bokuto-San,I'm not wearing any "clothes" either." Akaashi pointed out. "I-Oh.You're right-" Bokuto lowered his arms slightly,His face flushing red in embarrassment. Akaashi dragged himself over to Kenma wonder how he even got into the boat in the first place. "Finally.I was looking for you." Kenma glared at him. "Where you actually worried or-" Akaashi's Eyes had some sort of hope in them. "Oya?" Bokuto spoke. "Oya oya~" Kuroo responded as He closely looked Kenma up and down.

"Are you Copper and Tellurium? Cause you're CuTe" Kuroo wiggled his eyebrows at Kenma. "Nice bro!" Bokuto giggled. "No." Kenma replied,not skipping a beat.. "Kenma!" Akaashi scolded. "ₒₕ." Kuroo looked depressed,Which wasn't a very fitting look for him. "Lets go home Akaashi." Kenma actually bothered to make eye contact which was rare.

Akaashi shook his head. "Kenma,I think the boat has drifted miles away from our home,We're basically stuck here." Akaashi Sighed. Kenma's expression hardened. "Im going back by myself then." Kenma flopped onto his stomach. There was a loud "Screeech" as Kenma tried to drag himself back to the water. "ₐ𝓌,Fᵤ𝒸ₖ ᵢ 𝒸ₐₙₜ ᵦₑₗᵢₑᵥₑ ᵢ'ᵥₑ 𝒹ₒₙₑ ₜₕᵢₛ" It was like Kenma spoke in a different font.

Kuroo walked over to Kenma. He gently flipped Kenma over to see a large floor burn on his stomach. Kuroo flinched. "ouch-You okay?" Kuroo asked.His expression turned a bit serious. "No,Im dying." Kenma said sarcastically.

"Oh 'Kaashi-Are you hungry? what do you eat?" Bokuto turned to Akaashi. "One at a time Bokuto-San, and no Bokuto-San mer-people don't have a digestive system nor a stomach.We can't eat Bokuto-san." Akaashi answered Bokuto's question. Bokuto nodded,a bit confused but decided to believe Akaashi. "Im gonna get started on making breakfast,Bokuto can you bring Kenma and Akaashi to the dining quarters?" Kuroo got up, not facing Bokuto. "Heck yeah!!" Bokuto Grinned. Bokuto gently went over and picked up Akaashi in one of his muscular arms while dipping down,picking up Kenma with his other arm. He slightly swayed at the weight though.