Chapter 18

"I'm back!" Maleficent exclaimed as she appeared.

"Well, shit." Teagan whispered.

Mal, still holding the wand in her hand, sighed and said, "It can't be. Go away, mother."

Maleficent started laughing, "She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here," she snapped her fingers and waited, "Wand me. Chop chop." Mal looked at her mother and then looked at Fairy Godmother and threw it to the headmistress, and Maleficent screamed, "No!"

Fairy Godmother started to move the wand around as she said, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-"

"Boo." Maleficent stomped her foot, and hit her staff to the ground. Everyone in the room froze, except for the VK's, and James. She walked up to the ex King and put the end of his glasses in her mouth, "Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time." She put the glasses crooked on his head, and then walked over to the headmistress and took the wand from her hand, "Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean..." she put the wand on the Fairy Godmother's nostrils, and said, "Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." Maleficent looked over at her daughter and asked, "Where shall we begin? I know," she went under Fairy Godmother's arm, and now she was directly across from Mal, "Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" She used the wand to take Ben's ring off of Mal's finger, and it flew over onto the wand, "Perfect fit!" Mal was starting to tear up, and Teagan held onto her hand to be her support system. They all watched as Maleficent went under Fairy Godmother's other arm, and she started saying, "Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns!" She made it over to Ben and continued her rant, "Aw... Falling in love is weak..." She put his crown on crooked, "And ridiculous. It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" Mal responded.

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there."

"No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing."

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!"

Mal stood there confidently and used Teagan's support for magic to do, "And now I command, wand to my hand!" The wand flew from Maleficent's hand into Teagan's hand. "Ha! It worked!" Mal smiled at Teagan.

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficent started spazzing out, which made Teagan laugh a little bit.

Maleficent looked at Teagan in disgust and she just continued to laugh, "What? It's the little things in life that gets me going."

Carlos put his hand on Mal's shoulder and said, "Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil."

"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Maleficent said to scare Carlos, but all it did was make Dude come and jump on her, "Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me!" She put Dude back down on the ground. Then Jay came running in and put his hands on her staff, but Maleficent started rubbing his muscles, "Gaston should be jealous." She flicked him in the head and he went flying in the air.

Teagan, obviously pissed that she's been hurting her friends, used her magic to start choking her out. Mal put her hand on Teagan's and told her to stop this. She sighed and put Maleficent back on the ground.

Once Maleficent came back, she was pissed. She started walking in circles, "Enough! You all will regret this!"

Purple smoke started to surround everyone, and out came Maleficent as a dragon. She immediately came after Jay. The VK's started screaming for Jay to run, and that's what he did, but Maleficent kept on following him, and breathing fire in his direction.