Chapter 27

~Back in Auradon~

"T?" Evie repeated but Teagan had hung up the phone. She was in complete tears now. Was her friend about to die?

"What's wrong? Is Teagan in danger?" James questioned, he hasn't been able to get her out of his head ever since she left. He made a mistake.

"I think she's in danger." Evie responded. "She said that she was dying from poison and that she wanted to tell me and my friends that she loved us."

"Did she say anything about me?"

"No." Evie stated. "I honestly don't think she even cared that you were in the room. Once you break her heart.. It's hard to get back into her life."

"If I would have known that-"

"You wouldn't have been a complete jerk to her?" Evie questioned. "I think one of the reasons she wanted to leave was because of you. She's a fragile person and you just made her so much more delicate. You should be proud of yourself."

"Okay!" Ben commented. "Look, Teagan is a strong person. She'll get past whatever she's going through. She's probably not even dying."

"Are you saying that she was lying? Ben. You heard her voice. She's not okay." Evie responded.

"Then we should go help her." James said. "She needs our help and I would love to see her again."

"No." Evie bluntly stated. "As much as I would love to go after her.. She wanted this time to be with her father, and we should respect that."

"But she's on her death bed because of her father! She needs her friends by her side, and I want her back."

"You should wait until she's ready."

"That could take forever!" James whined. "I love her, Evie. Why can't anyone understand my struggles," he paused, "And yes I know that I'm back with Sierra, but-"

"But nothing." Evie replied. "You aren't going after her if you don't even know what you want."

"But I do know." James stated. "The only reason why I'm with Sierra is because Teagan didn't want to be with me, so she left. I need to have a girlfriend."

"And why is that, James? You should figure out your life before wanting to get back together with one of my best friends."

"I'm not the only reason why she left, you know." James commented. "She wanted to be with her father. I had nothing to do with the decision."

"If you still think that then you need some help." Evie responded.

~Back in Storybrooke~

Cora broke through the barrier and walks to the back of the shop. Emma and Baelfire are armed and prepared to fight.

"You two – out of the way." Cora stated, she magically teleports Bae and Emma out of the room. Cora, Mr. Gold and Teagan are left alone.

"A vision told me about you. Told me this day would come. But it didn't tell me everything. Didn't tell me what I really wanted to know." Mr. Gold stated. She looks at him and sits down next to Teagan- who was really confused as to what was happening.

"And what's that?" Cora questioned Teagan's father.

"Did you ever love me?"

Cora strokes the side of his face, which made Teagan feel worse than she already did, "Why do you think I had to rip my own heart out? You were my weakness. You are the only man I ever truly loved."

"If you ever loved me then you wouldn't kill my daughter. Please, Cora." Mr. Gold pleaded to the witch.

But she shook her her, and stands up and raises the dagger above Teagan. Teagan get's herself ready to die. Before Cora has a chance to stab her, Regina appears and shoves Cora's heart back into her chest. The dagger falls to the ground and Teagan seems to instantly recover. Cora staggers backwards and looks up to see Regina. Cora's demeanor completely changes and she smiles. Hopeful, Regina smiles back.

"Mother..." Regina stated.

Cora continues with her strange behavior and begins to laugh. Confused, Teagan checks the wound on her chest and discovers that it has completely healed over. Cora pauses and looks down, where she finds a hole has developed in her chest. Regina catches her as she collapses to the ground and she holds Cora in her arms. Teagan retrieves her dagger from the floor.

"Mother? Mother? What's wrong?"

"This... Would've been enough. You... You would've been enough." And that were Cora's last words as her eyes shut.

"Mother? What's going on? Mother? Don't leave me, please... What am I going to do?" Regina asked her mother's dead body.

"Your mother did you no favors." Mr. Gold stated to the grieving Regina. She immediately looked at Teagan- who was just sitting there all innocently.

"Shut up!" Regina screamed at Teagan's father. She stood up and walked over to Teagan slapped her, "You stole her life! You cast some spell. You are just as bitchy as I remember!"

"I didn't do a fucking thing, Regina, and last time I checked you were the one who betrayed me, so I don't want you to say a thing."

A frantic Mary Margaret rushes into the room with David trailing behind her. She came in screaming, "Regina! Stop!"

Regina looked back at Mary Margaret angrily, "You did this."

"This should be interesting." Teagan responded.

~Enchanted Forest~

Teagan was watching her father teach Regina how to use her magic, but it wasn't going very well. Regina couldn't kill a stupid horse, which made Rumpelstiltskin lose hope. Teagan knew what he was doing to Regina, and she really didn't care.

"My father can be such an annoying teacher." Teagan stated, making Regina jump. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you, hun."

"Your father is Rumpelstiltskin?" Regina questioned, and Teagan answered with a nod of a head. "But you aren't green, and you don't look all scaly." Teagan took off her hood and Regina saw how dark her face was.

"I'm a different type of dark one." Teagan smiled. "So, enough about my past... Let's chit chat about how you can't kill a little horse."

"Wait... Are you the sin killer? My mother always told me not to lie or else Teagan 'the sin killer' would rip my throat out in my sleep."

"Damn... My reputation is pretty brutal, but yes I am Teagan." She held her hand out, "Nice to meet you, hun."

"Nice to meet you, too." Regina smiled. "Won't you father be angry if you're talking to me? I'm not his favorite person at the moment."

"I think he'll be okay." Teagan responded. "He knows that I'm more powerful than him and I will gladly keep on reminding him of that."

"You seem to have a good relationship with him."

"I do."

"I could never have a relationship with my mother. She killed my boyfriend and I will never forgive her."

"I am so sorry about that." Teagan responded. "That's why I will never tell my father that I'm dating."

"You're dating someone?"

"His name is Luke." Teagan smiled. 

***

AN: It's so crazy that my story is number 3 in Once Upon A Time and number 7 in Descendants! Thank you all so much :) 

(Also if I don't update for a few days it's because school is kicking my ass)