13

Scarlet and Winter were making a snack in the galley. The crew was taking forever to get back. She was starting to worry that they really were on the trap ship but there was no way for them to know. She wished she was there. So what she was pregnant she could still fight. She unconsciously started cutting more aggressively. She should be on that ship how had they gotten her to stay behind. Winters hand touched hers making her stop cutting. She looked up at Winter.

"Scarlet-friend, You've gotten tomato juice everywhere." She looked around. There was more tomato on the walls and counter then the cutting board.

"I must have gotten carried away." She grabbed a cloth and started to clean it up. Why weren't they back with Kai already. She finished wiping everything down and went back to cutting.

"Why don't you go sit down. This kitchen is way to small." Winter said. They were almost done anyway. She went and sat down at the table. Why weren't  they back. She could just tell something had gone wrong. Winter walked over with a sandwich for each of them. 

"Thank you." She said as winter set the plate down then started eating it. She hadn't realized how hungry she was. When was the last time they had eaten? She couldn't remember. Probably breakfast. Didn't matter, she was already close to done the sandwich. A beep went off on the ship indicating speech. 

"Podship detected. They're requesting you open podship dock now." She started towards the dock at a run. Finally they would find out, was it a trap or not. She started putting in the command to open the hatch. Winter slid down the ladder and walked through the door right as it opened with perfect timing. Winter gasped.

"Oh no." She took off at a run towards the ship. Scarlet wasn't far behind but when she looked into the windows to find out what had happened she saw someone she didn't recognize. 

"Winter it's a trap!" Scarlet skidded to a halt. Winter looked back.

"No! Thorne and Cinder are injured. They need help." She turned to go help them but her reaction said that she knew the truth now. How had they managed to trick her? Only a... Lunar. She had a linh device but Winters worked differently. She cursed. Winters face fell from shock to horror. Her limbs stiffened and she awkwardly turned around. Mind control, this wasn't good. She  grabbed her gun from her waistband. Nobody had exited the pod yet so she moved to get a better angle for when they did but Winter followed blocking any shots. A man exited soon after. Probably in his later twenties and not half bad looking. Followed by another man who was very muscular and tall. Winter was still in the way of any shot though.

"Good they did leave people behind. This is working out perfectly." Whatever was so good about her and Winter being 'left behind' they were about to find out wasn't so lucky. 

"Put the gun down you won't be needing it." The first man said.

"Make me." What could they do about it. They move she shoots. Winter started walking towards her. She wasn't expecting Winter go grab the gun but she could work with it. Winter was slowly approaching. She was getting ready to strike. A few more steps...   and....  go she jumped past Winter and went to aim. The two men were gone though. She ran to look behind the podship. Nothing. She started around the other side. Nothing again. What the heck. Where would they have gone. She went to round the next corner when somebody grabbed both her hands and yanked them behind her. She shot the gun but it was aimed at the ground. Her captor quickly took that away. She looked around to find the super muscular man. She started to struggle out of his grip. She kicked and thrashed but this man acted like it was nothing. She stoped there was nothing she could do at the moment. 

"You done?" He asked. She glared at him in response.

"I'll take that as a yes let's go." He had to drag her to the pod. She was going to make this guy regret his life choices. Winter was already in the pod hands tied behind her back. They other guy was also there with what looked like a set for her as well. She glared at him and he started to chuckle. Chuckle.

"See if that smiles on your face when everyone else shows up." She said.

"Oh I assure you it will be." His smile widened. She would change that one day. He put a pair of homemade cuffs on her then locked them to the seat. It was a very uncomfortable position but she didn't care at the moment. 

"Have a safe flight." He said before leaving the pod. The doors closed and they were left with the tall muscular man. He started the basic procedure and soon they were flying through space. 

The flight must have taken hours in the small pod and it was silent the whole time. She wasn't about to be the one to brake it. A big jolt told her they had arrived at wherever they were going. The man got up and unattached the cuffs from the seat. 

"Follow me." She did as she was told. There wasn't much else she could do. He led them through a tunnel into a small room that had three doors including the one they had entered from, a netscreen and a bed. It wasn't very interesting. Then he left without saying a word. The second the door was closed their cuffs fell off.

"Where are we?" She asked Winter.

"A satilight I think. I saw it on the way here." A satilight! This couldn't be worse. She turned on the netsreen. It didn't have communication installed. 

"No communication?" Winter asked.

"No were stuck." She replied.