✧Prologue✧

╔═.✵.══════════╗
DISCLAIMER
╚══════════.✵.═╝

This story is a work of pure FANFICTION! All the characters, names, and incidents are the products of my imagination or from some references(This story is a reference from some old movie in my region). And the pics, fan arts, or any other videos used in this story don't belong to me and the credit goes to their rightful owners. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.

I'm not encouraging suicide, rape, abuse, self-harm, or any of those! If you don't like reading angst and such things please leave the book alone, anyone is not forcing u to read some book that u don't like! There may be some triggering scenes, and 18+ content in some chapters of the story so I advise you if you are not comfortable with those things you may leave the book & If you are comfortable please proceed to read & I'll give warnings in such chapters so you can skip or be prepared.

THAT'S IT FOR SERIOUS TALK!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

╔═.✵.══════════╗
DESCRIPTION
╚══════════.✵.═╝

"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar.

"Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze.

"You know to what extent I can go just to make you obey me, Tae" Hoseok smirks evilly exhaling the smoke.

"No, what did I ever do to you? Why are you doing this to me? You have already broken me once...now I am just left with pieces, can't you see my pain?" Taehyung asks sobbing his heart out.

"Did I say to open your mouth? Do what I say & stop saying nonsense. I am getting Impatient," Hoseok demands his voice hoarse & eyes dark.

Taehyung strips down crying...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

What happened to Taehyung? What did Hoseok do to him? Why is Hoseok behaving like that with Taehyung?

(Now readers do you want to know what happened next?... Then stay tuned😉!!!)

✧Ships:-

*Taehope
Top:Hoseok.
Bot:Tae.
*Jikook
Top:Jimin.
Bot: Kook.
*Namjin
Top:Jin.
Bot: Joon.
*Yoongi×IU.

✧This story contains:-

*Angst
*Smut
*Rape
*Boy×Boy
*Suicide attempts
*Mpreg
*Mature language

✧So, readers discretion is advised! Read at your own risk!

╔═.✵.══════════╗
BOOK COVER
╚══════════.✵.═╝