• Train •

Lucius tapped the carriage door and it opened. "Your trunks have already been taken to the Train. Now take these two to the Station." He shut the door behind us as we sat. Y/N looked to the floor of the carriage as the Unicorn began to trot along the roads. "You seemed quite protective back then." Malfoy broke the silence that she had become comfortable with and her eyes lifted a little towards him. "No, I just held back what I could've said. It would've insulted both of you and the little girl." She rolled her eyes a little "Her name is Ginny. My Father works with him sometimes and he never stops talking about his children. Yet once he starts to talk about me, Mr. Weasley dislikes it." She scoffed. "He dislikes our rich families." Y/N added before letting the carriage fall silent again. The books beside her were wrapped safely and tied with a ribbon.

"You said nothing to insult anyone, you almost attacked a child." He laughed. "Or worse, you could've hexed her." He looked out the window. At this point, she'd never make eye contact with him so there was no point trying. She was stubborn and had a lot of annoyance towards Malfoy. "We should be at the Station soon." He again, broke the silence and she looked up sharply at the window. "That's good."

"Then we will be with Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy." He smirked. "You mean Pugsy." She looked over just a little but at the seat beside him. He fell silent a little. "If that is what you want to call her, go ahead." She nodded at his words then leaned back. "I didn't need anyone's approval to call her Pugsy anyways." She paused "I was going to do it wether you or anyone else agreed with it or not. She looks like one and snores like one." She chuckled. "She's annoying and clingy too."

The carriage came to a halt and the door clicked open. Malfoy didn't say a word, he only climbed out of the carriage with his books in his hand and Y/N followed. The books were taken by a goblin who entered the storage area of the train and they stepped into the doors and onto the Slytherin carriage. As they passed each full compartment and got to the end of the carriage, a door opened and Pansy shouted from inside "Draco!" She chimed with happiness. I was close to leaving before I realised Milo and Iga sat with them. "Get a room." Milo spat as Draco sat beside the three. Y/N sat on the opposite side with her friends, who turned to each other for a private conversation alone. Pansy disliked how private we were from the rest.

"Yes well, because you three are obviously the only people in the compartment. Why are you whispering to each other." Y/N took in a deep breath as Pansy spoke and snapped her eyes to the annoying pug face. The train had already started moving and they'd be at Hogwarts very soon. "I didn't know my business was so important to you Pugsy." She spat, glaring into Pansy's face who had crossed her arms. "Well, personally I think you should back off."

"From what? Malfoy?" I laugh, shaking my head. "If you think I have it in for Draco your completely wrong pug face. Take him for all I care, I don't want him." I lift my hand and wave her away, tapping her face away from the group of us and she leans back in shock as we all begin ignoring her again, continuing our conversation. Malfoy lifted his head, his expression was unclear. Pansy looked over at him with joy in her eyes and launched herself over Crabbe and Goyle to latch onto his arm. They push her off their legs and she tumbles to the floor. Struggling to her knees she hugged Malfoys waist tightly before she shoved her off. "Get off me Pansy!" He hissed.
-

The train came to a halt and we all made our way out to the boats, sailed across the water and into the great hall. We take our seats at the table and instantly, Pansy clings herself onto Malfoy again. "Can't you wait until we get to the common room. I would rather keep my food down." Milo put her hand to her face and acted as if she was about to vomit, Y/N and Iga snickered. Malfoy ripped her from his arm again "Get off me." He hissed at her. She looked at him in shock and furrowed her brows before leaving the table. "Thank Merlin. She's leaving." Y/N chuckled as Pugsy left the great hall and went in the direction of the common room.

"At least she is gone now." Milo nodded. Malfoy frowned at the door after watching her leave. One second he wanted her off his arm and the next he wanted her to annoy the life out of him. "Oh stop sulking Malfoy. Would you have preferred her to cling onto your side and never let you go." Milo added dramatically as Y/N bit her own tongue. "We best be off anyways. I hear we have a lesson with Professor Sprout tomorrow morning." Iga spoke out of the awkward silence and Y/N nodded. "Yes. I'd rather rest well before the first day back at Hogwarts." The three girls stood and left the table. Malfoy watched them leave but his eyes switched back to the table. He couldn't find Harry Potter in the crowd. Where could he be?