TwentySix.

PLS DON'T READ THE SECOND HALF IF SEX MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, OK LOVE YOU FREAKS;) hehe, enjoy!

~ bryce pov

We finished dinner, which Addison completely loved - thanks to the girls of course. She laughed, telling me that I didn't have to bother them in order to help but I absolutely did. "I wanted only the best for you!" I said as we both stood up and I held her in my arms. She blushed as she kissed me before burying her head in my chest.

"Why is my baby being so romantic.. huh?" she asked, making me chuckle but also feel nervous all at once. It was as if she knew something was going to happen. But I didn't blame her, she was right, it wasn't every day that I went all out for her, even though I should. I grabbed her hand as I pulled her towards the couches that we set up for our movie.

I grabbed both of her hands and looked into her eyes as I knew this was my moment to ask her. She questioned me if everything was okay and I noticed her becoming worried. "Everything is more than okay.." I whispered, assuring her with a smile.

"I've been meaning to do this for a while Addison, but you deserved nothing but the best and I wanted to do just that for you. Over the months, I have fallen for you and Jacob. You inspire me to be a better version of myself and I want to continue to explore us. I want to help you grow, inspire you and love you for forever. I want to be your person if you allow me to be..." As I spoke, Addison's eyes watered. I controlled my emotions as I tried to find my words. ".. will you be my girlfriend, Addison?" I finally asked.

She jumped into my arms, landing on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck. She nodded as she accepted, "a million times yes!" she said, pulling me into a passionate kiss. She couldn't stop smiling which made me happy, I could finally claim her with all of the confidence in the world.. she was finally officially all mine.

"Jacob is going to love hearing about this one.." she said, giggling. How cute was it that her son was actually our biggest fan. He loved seeing us together and Addison thought it was because he longed for a father figure in his life. I couldn't blame him because I went through the exact same thing as a child. But making things official with Addison meant accepting all of her, and I was ready for that.

"Now.. what movie are we gonna watch, boyfriend?" she asked, giggling as she emphasized her last word. I laughed as I moved her hair so it wasn't blocking her beautiful face. I put my thumb on her lips before kissing her. "I picked a couple of movies as options.. but to be honest, having the house all to ourselves makes me want to explore something else." I said, with desire filling my eyes as I pulled her closer to me.

She smirked as she kissed me and then pulled me up by my shirt. "You don't have to say that twice.." she whispered seductively as she pulled me inside the house. Once she opened the door to my bedroom, I felt her push me onto the wall as she began to kiss me. We battled for dominance, her tongue entering my mouth as she kissed me with passion. I grabbed her by her thighs as I picked her up and threw her onto the bed.

"Red looks good on you, but you'd look even better after I ripped that dress off of you.." I whispered in her ear, slightly biting it. I heard her moan as she begged me to do just that. I smirked as she sat up and led my hand to the back of her dress where I found her zipper. I began to unzip her dress, painfully slow as I wanted to tease her a bit. I kissed her shoulder, leaving small kisses up to her neck where I focused on her sweet spot.

"Bryce.. if you don't take off my dress already, I'm gonna have to take matters into my own hands.." she said, making me chuckle. I loved it when she was so demanding, it turned me on so much.

"Your wish is my command my love.." I whispered as I let the zipper drop to the bottom and her dress slipped right off revealing her perfect body. I picked her up as I fully removed the dress and laid her back down comfortably. She pulled at my belt as she removed it and wrapped it around me to bring me close to her.