Chapter 1

"Mianhae mianhae hajima.." my alarm sang. I putted Eyes Nose Lips as my alarm on purpose so I would cry when I wake up because today is my first day attending Seoul National High School and I really don't want to go.

Well, since I haven't introduced myself yet, I am Jasmae Fann and I'm half Korean half American. I grew up in the States, but last year my parents and little brother died in a car accident. My grandparents from my dad's side tried taking care of me but were just too old and had too little energy to take care of me. So my mother's sister in Korea dicided to take the guardianship on them and so last summer I flew here to Korea. I spent the whole summer break learning Korean since I didn't speak any Korean words so yeah. Now school is starting and I really don't want to go. New school means new students, new teachers and yeah so goes on.

I dressed myself up and went downstairs.

'Goodmorning Jasmae-ah!' my auntie greeted me.

'Goodmorning.' I greeted back with a pokerface.

'Jasmae-ah, don't be like that! Don't put your uncle's image down since you're the pricipals little niece! Smile when you arrive in your class and make new friends okay!' she preached me.

'I know auntie! I'm sorry! It's just that I really don't want to go to school, can't I skip it for today? Just for today?' I tried using my aegyo.

'Hahaha! Nice one there, but no. Just go already and make sure you make new friends okay? Tell me about your day later! Go now otherwise you will be late!'

I took the taxi since the school was kinda far to walk. On my way, I thought about how the coming year would be. Would I be able to get new friends? I shrugged my thoughts off since they didn't make any sense. Who care about friends when you have Wi-Fi?

When I arrived at school, I gasped for air.

'OMO! IT'S SO BIG!' I yelled out. I paid the driver and jumped out the taxi.

The other kids who passed by were looking at me but I couldn't care less. However, there was a group with, uh, let me count, oh 7 boys who were staring at me. While some of them were laughing at me, some were also staring.

There was one boy in their middle who caught my attention and he was freaking handsome, but he looks way too arrogant so I just glared at him. Ugh, who the hell do he thinks he is? Pretty Flacko? Boy bye.

I walked in the school and was surprised to see uncle Yang standing there.

Have I already told you mr. Yang aka uncle is the principal of this school?

'Jasmae-ah, you've arrived I see. This is Taehyun.' introducing the guy that is standing next to him.

WOAH! Uncle he's so handsome!

'He will lead you to your classroom and guide you the coming days since you're new here. You both are going to attend the same class this year.' He continued.

I bowed to uncle and Taehyun, introducing myself to him.

'Nice to meet you Taehyun, I'm Jasmae Fann.' He then also introduced himself.

'Go now.' mr Yang ordered us and we left.

Omo! This guy is just too handsome, but he's so quiet.. It was really awkward between us walking to the classroom, but suddenly he broke the silence and asked 'so, you're from the States right?'

'How do you know?' I answered his question with a question.

'Mr. Yang told me, hehe.' he chuckled. OMG! So cute! I couldn't help myself but smile.

I looked around me and the school was just too big! I saw girls glaring at me and I glared back.

'Omo! Who's that girl with Taetae!'

'She's so ugly ew!'

'Stay away from oppa!' I heard them, not even taking the effort to whisper.

Ok then, is this guy so popular here that he has a fanclub or something?

'Jasmae, we're here.' Taehyun said behind me.

When he opened the door I saw the whole class sitting there already and everyone stared at us.

'Come in, come in.' The teacher said. 'You must probably be the little niece of the principal, right?'

'Yes.' I nodded as we walked in.

'Taehyun, you can take your seat already and Jasmae, introduce yourself to the class, please.' Teacher said.

'Pffffffft.' I heard someone and it was that arrogant guy from outside.

WHY, WHY OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE FROM SCHOOL HAS HE TO BE IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME?!

This is not fair.

'I... uhh.. am..' I stuttered because I was distracted by my lost thoughts.

'Can you just speak properly or just shut the fuck up?' mr. Arrogant said.

'KIM HANBIN! I do not tolorate those words in my classroom or otherwise you can leave already!' the teacher shouted.

'I'm sorry mr. Wu, it won't happen again.' this Kim Hanbin said as he bowed.

UGH! He's so fake, I hate him already!

'Please continue Jasmae.' mr Wu said.

'IAMJASMAEFANANDIAM17YEARSOLD' I said, or prefer the word "shouting" way to fast and ran to the most nearby seat that was empty.

I didn't even looked to the guy who sat next to me who was staring and probably laughing at me since the whole class was laughing. Even mr. Wu was laughing out loud. I couldn't even imagine how red I must be.

Two hours later we had a short break.

'Hahaha! Hey, you're so funny!' The guy next to me said.

I took a glance at him and OMG! He's so handsome! He looks like a mix of Taeyang and G-Dragon, the biggest idols from Korea.

'I'm Song Minho but you can call me Mino, babe.' he winked.

'Aish, this playboy! Don't pay attention to him Jasmae! I'm Jiho, but you can call me Zico.' Another guy gave me an even more seductive wink.

'Ehh...' I didn't know what to say at all but suddenly a super hyper guy came our way.

'YAHH! Jasmae-ah, don't hang around them!' The guy shouted and backhugged me. I got in shock by his action.

'We are playboys, but what are you, a pervert?' Mino fired back.

'HAHAHA!' The boys laughed together.

'I'm Bobby by the way.' The boy introduced himself.

I then started to look around the classroom and I noticed there was only one girl besides me. Since she had her back to me I couldn't see her face. Her hair was so beautiful long and black that I started to get jealous.

Finally she turned around and WOW. She looked like a living anime character who is now walking towards me.

'Hello, I'm Park Bom and I'm also from the States.'