VII. Out of the Easy

Juliette stood in the middle of Elijah and Hayley while Freya performed a spell. She had offered her help with it but the oldest Mikaelson refused as the hybrid was pregnant.

"So where is Klaus?" Hayley asked.

Elijah sliced his hand open with a knife and squeezed blood out of the wound in a fist. "When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead," Freya explained their brother's whereabouts.

"Forget Niklaus," Elijah murmured while pulling out a handkerchief and wiped his blood off his hand. "You will find her."

Marcel walked over to the three Mikaelsons. "Are you sure you got enough juju for a worldwide locator spell?"

"I offered her my help but she clearly doesn't want it," Juliette bitterly sighed.

"Like I told you sister, you're not in good shape right now," she then turned her direction to Marcel. "She's my family. I won't lose her."

Freya chanted her spell with her hands in the bowl of Elijah's blood. The other four watched as Freya poured the blood over the map, still chanting.

Juliette watched as the blood spread out across the map, covering it completely. "Damn it!" Freya hissed.

Hayley, with her arms crossed, said, "So much for witch GPS."

"I assumed that they'd cloak her. I didn't expect a spell this strong," Freya sighed in disappointment after not being able to track her sister.

"No doubt conjured by the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap," Elijah pointed out.

"You should all go. I have my work cut out for me," Freya dismissed them but Marcel voiced his idea.

"The Strix trust me. If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her."

"We don't have time," Juliette pointed out.

Elijah sauntered over to Marcel. "You need to stop Davina from activating Lucien and the de Martels' weapon."

"We need to find Rebekah," Marcel persisted.

"Marcel, I will not rest until my sister is found."

Marcel defeatedly agreed. "I'll handle Davina," he said and then left.

"Well, in the meantime, please tell me that we're going to kill someone," Hayley asked the Mikaelsons.

"Oh, we will kill many someones. But first, if we're to start a war, let us determine where our allegiances lie," Elijah before swaggering out of the room.

****

Juliette walked into the the courtyard after getting dressed in her favorite color, green. She chose a dress that would hide her small baby bump even though it was hardly noticeable as of right now.

"Ah, flowers for me. You shouldn't have," she heard Lucien joke with Simon and Tristan.

Tristan set the flowers down while Simon spoke. "They're for the lady of the house."