XIII. A Streetcar Named Desire

Juliette had grown increasingly irritable in the last few days. She was standing in the courtyard with Marcel, Hayley, and Lucien. "I had no idea that Aya was gonna take down Klaus and Elijah down," Marcel defended himself, which further annoyed the Mikaelson hybrid. "And, regardless, why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden?" Marcel asked referring to Lucien who was sitting on the couch.

"It's not my fault Aurora started raving about firing white oak into Klaus, and well, words were said, veins drained," Lucien explained himself while draining a blood bag.

"You're one to talk about trust," Juliette scoffed in the direction of the Gerard vampire.

"Who was it that handed my dead husband's heart to the people that helped murder him?" Hayley jabbed at him.

Marcel looked at Hayley in the eyes. "I bought your life with that heart. But hey, you know what, you called me here, so if you have another plan, please let's hear it."

Hayley got into his face with anger written all over her features. "It's simple. We storm the coven house and stop the Strix from completing the de-siring spell. Period." She muttered as if it was the easiest thing to do.

"Okay. Well, that's easy for you to say, you're not sired by anyone now, are you?"

Juliette rolled her eyes at the two's petty fighting as Lucien threw another empty blood bag on the table in front of him. "It's not just about de-siring. We've got to stop an execution."

Juliette gave the vampire a curious look as Marcel walked further toward Lucien. "What are you talking about?"

"A lovesick teenage witch with a runner-up heart is somehow going to break the sire link?" He scoffed leaning forward as Juliette moved to sit down next to him. "I'm sorry, your darling Davina is in over her head and Aya knows this. She will let Davina de-sire both brothers, then test the spell's success by firing a white oak bullet into Klaus's heart. It's a win-win for her. If you live, Marcel, she's won. If not, at least she's eliminated the rival sire line. Including me."

Juliette didn't want to admit it aloud but she was terrified. It was not a usual feeling for her. She always tried to be strong and brave for her family no matter what came their way. She didn't want to entertain the idea that she might lose her two brothers and Lucien as well as Marcel.

"His prophecy witch said she saw Klaus die and his entire sire line burn," Hayley told Marcel.

Juliette turned her green eyes back to her somewhat lover. "She watched us fall. She watched us burn. Every soul Klaus ever turned. When Aya tests that spell, Klaus will fall either way. And if Davina fails, as she likely will, the two of us will die as well."

Juliette heard new footsteps approaching and turned her gaze to the figure who she quickly recognized. "Actually, make that the three of us."

"Stefan?" Juliette questioned.

"Wow, how did that happen?" Stefan Salvatore asked the Mikaelson hybrid after greeting each other and introducing him to Marcel and Lucien.

Juliette smirked lightly. "Well, Stefan, when a mommy and a daddy have sex-," Stefan cut her before she could get into any details.

"That's not what I meant. I meant, how are you actually pregnant? Vampires can't procreate."

"Who knows?" Juliette responded with a shrug of her shoulders. "I mean, last I heard your girlfriend, Caroline, was magically pregnant with Alaric's twin babies. So, loopholes, amiright?"