1. The End & The Beginning

Time slowed,
Gracefully and effortlessly,
Your figure walked before my eyes,
Our eyes meeting for the first time,
My breathing hitched,
My body turning into stone,
Your eyes pierced right through me.

Time stopped, with any other sound becoming undetectable as she walked in front of me, passing me with her fierce but yet, tired eyes. Her hair slightly blowing behind her from her fallen pony tail.

I saw her eyes move, looking at my direction in slow motion. Her eyes made contact with mine, and for a second I felt my heart stop, I couldn't breath.

It felt as if time slowed down the second she appeared. Her side profile was beautiful, she was beautiful.

My eyes were locked on her's, all I could see was her. In that moment I felt a fire ignite in my heart at the moment of eye contact.

And slowly the feeling washed away as I came back to realization. Her eyes averted back to in front of her as she walked away.

In reality, that moment lasted for only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. An eternity I could live again a million times.

It wasn't the first time he's seen her like this. In fact, he always had. From the moment she stepped onto the court, to the moment she stepped out.

His eyes were always locked on 𝙝𝙚𝙧.

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜 "𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗" 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊, 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝.

💢 This was my first book, please excuse any cringe, errors, or mistakes! 💢