30. Sights

Sweat pouring down your face, you celebrated with your team in the locker room after your win against Hasumi's team once again.

"My cross spikes were so GOOD today!" Sakiya exclaimed with fists as she got out of the shower. A towel wrapped around her body and neck.

"Of course they were." Nariyu said as she tossed you a towel to dry the ends of your hair off with. "Your spikes are always killer."

Chuckling, "It was a good game today guys." You told them as you caught the towel wiping your face and around your neck with it before placing it on your head to let the water soak.

"Sure was, ready to get going to MSBY Black Jackals vs Schwiden Alders game?" Mari asked coming out of a stall already changed and dressed out of her uniform into her usual stylish clothing.

"Why haven't you changed yet?" She asked you three seeing non of you finished changing.

"Relax, we're almost ready." You told her.

"I'll be outside waiting then." She told you three suspiciously before leaving the room.

Nodding your head in response as she left, you turned to Nariyu and Sakiya. "The captain has spoken, let's hurry up." You told them before getting up and leaving the room, but not before tossing the towel that was on your head into a towel bin.

"She got a nice butt." Sakiya complimented after you left which Nariyu responded in with a simple, "Yeah".

It was amazing having Nariyu, Sakiya, and Mari still on the same team with you. After high school ended you got multiple requests to join in teams, and luckily you ended up in still one of Japan's top college volleyball teams with Mari.

Actually, it was a better team and college then the one you were offered by the scout in high-school. Guess you didn't need that invitation after all.

After college ended, you and Mari were reunited with Nariyu and Sakiya after the four of you were invited to Japan's V.League, in the top tier of Division 1, the A.L Warriors.

It was a whole lot better being in the same team with your old friends.

[Warning! Spoilers!]•

Entering the huge gymnasium with Nariyu, Mari, and Sakiya, your eyes widened at the huge gymnasium filled with people. Of course you've seen sights like these already from your own games, but seeing them up close was better.

"Of course we're late." Mari deadpanned.

"Let's just get our seats." Nariyu instructed leading the way.

The four of you sat in the front row, the best seats to see the action up close. You sat at your seat with Mari besides you on your right. "They looking real hot." She commented watching as one by one the Schweiden Alders were introduced.

"Especially that one right there." She said pointing to number twenty. "He can rail me any day."

Rolling your eyes at her the MSBY Black Jackals were about to be introduced. Smiling in hopes to see Atsumu soon you cheered loudly as the announcer were about to announce the team members.