P A R T O N E

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ

TW // MENTIONS OF DRUG/DRUG USE, EXPLICIT LANGUAGE/THEMES

~ Preview ~

"So, Sarah - " George began.

"We were hoping we could have your help?" Fred continued, draping an arm on the back of the sofa.

"Sure! What do you guys need?" Sarah asked, pushing her dark hair out of her eyes. George glanced at Fred, waiting for him to explain.

"We need a sleeping draught potion," said Fred. He could see the clocks working in Sarah's mind, weighing out possibilities.

Finally, Sarah spoke, "Alright, but I think we already have a problem."

Sarah reached into her bag, pulling out 'Advanced Potion making 6'. She opened it to the contents, using her finger to single out the sleeping draught. She turned to the page, her eyes glued to the ingredients.

"Ok, I'm going to need an apple, which is the easy bit to get," Sarah began, whilst Fred and George leaned over each shoulder to see the problem. They didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"What's the problem, then?" George and Fred chimed. Sarah smiled slightly and for a moment, the twins thought they'd convinced her.

"We need one Newt's spleen, which I ran out of," Sarah replied, her smile gone. It was replaced by a look of determination, mixed with a hint of excitement.

"But, I know where we can find one," Sarah added, her voice as low as a whisper. Fred and George glanced at each other in curiosity, hoping Sarah would go on.

"What are you saying?" Fred asked, when Sarah didn't say anything. She did snap the book shut in excitement, standing up and stuffing it in her bag. Sarah turned back to the twins, who were also stood.

"We're going to steal the spleen from Snape - " Sarah began, but Fred and George already knew how this was going to go.

"- We're in!" They exclaimed in unison, causing Sarah to laugh