Elvendork! It's unisex!

"We should go on my flying motorbike."

The Marauders were in James' bedroom; all of them trying to find a way to spend the time now that there was no school. James looked up from where he was writing a love poem to Lily, all of a sudden looking excited. "Count me in!"

"No, that's a terrible idea," Remus said. "What if something happens?"

Sirius scoffed. "You should know by now that I'm incredibly careful." 

"But you aren't..."

"Moony, aren't you a Gryffindor?" asked Peter. "I thought Gryffindors were meant to be brave — or have I misunderstood the whole concept of the houses?"

"Actually," started Aurelia, "the hat doesn't sort you based on the quality that you have the most of; rather it has mostly to due with the quality that you value the most. Thus why there are daft people from Ravenclaw, unkind people from Hufflepuff, lazy people from Slytherin, and cowardly people from Gryffindor."

"At least no one here is a coward," James confidently said. "Is that right?"

Peter sank lower on the pile of blankets, hidden from view. James smiled in content, "Right then, let's get the show on the rode."

"I thought it was a flying motorbike," Aurelia said in confusion. "Why would we get the show on the road?"

James rolled his eye. "Fine, the sky, whatever."

"That's more like it."

"Are you sure about this?" Remus asked. "Besides, where did you even get a motorbike to begin with?"

Sirius beamed, "That's a story I'll never tell."

"But—"

"Moony," Sirius wrapped an arm around him, "you don't have to come if you don't want to. Prongs, Quill, Wormtail and I will go instead."

Peter did not look thrilled. "I'll stay here with Moony."

"If you say so, I guess we'll just have some fun without you."

Aurelia gave them a salute. "Au revoir!"

They got onto Sirius' motorbike soon after; despite the fact that it was summer there still was a cool breeze rustling the leaves and hitting Aurelia square in the face. Aurelia shivered, "Where did you get it anyways?"

"Arthur Weasley," Sirius responded. "He has a bit of an obsession with Muggle stuff; gave it to me as a gift. Luckily he added an enlargement charm so we can all fit."

"Maybe I'll try and find something he may like."

James furrowed his brow. "You have Muggle stuff and haven't told us about it?" He paused eagerly. "Do you have a fellytone?"

Aurelia stared blankly at him. "You mean a telephone?"

James nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, a fellytone."

"Yes, I do have a telephone."

"Great!" Sirius barked. "I have a fellytone too!"

"You... you do?"

"Yep, found one on the street before."

But- But I want one too!" James wailed. "Where's my fellytone?"

"I thought you would never ask," Sirius said. "I found not one, not two, not three, but four fellytones."

"I'm not even going to bother asking," Aurelia sighed. "Let's go."

They got on the motorbike, and soon it was speeding through countless streets. The motorbike was fast, so fast that Aurelia had to wrap her arms around James to avoid falling off. James let out a loud yelp and then tried to get her arms off him — but to no avail. They took a sharp corner — Aurelia could distinctly hear yells in the background so she looked over, eyes squinting through the pitch-black. 

"Someone's following us!" James yelled. Sure enough there was someone — or some people trying to follow them. 

Sirius snickered. "Well that's embarrassing."

"GO, NOW!" Aurelia yelled. Sirius wasted no time; the motorbike went up into the air so only a small dot could be seen. 

"Can't—they—see—us?" James muttered. "Quill, you're suffocating me!"

"That's the point!"

"We're too high up," Sirius said. "And it doesn't look like they're very smart, it's like they don't even use their eyes — reminds me of you, actually."

"Me?" James gasped. "I have two perfectly good eyes, thank you very much!"

"Is that why you have glasses?" Aurelia questioned.

James let out a string of profanities that his mother would definitely not approve of. 

"I have an idea," Sirius said. The motorbike lowered to the ground just then. "Let's confuse them!"

So they were off, speeding through different streets and alleyways for another quarter of an hour. Whenever the policemen got too close, Sirius would go faster. Whenever the policemen got too far behind, he would slow down — trying to discourage the men.

"Like I said, let's get the show on the road!"

"We've got 'em now! That's a dead end!"

 All of a sudden they crashed into a towering brick wall. The police car made their way, trapping them in so there was apparently no means of escape.

"Get off the bike!" someone bellowed. James, Sirius, and Aurelia grinned briefly at one another, knowing what was to come.

Aurelia shrugged, "Fine by us."

"No helmets!" the man yelled, pointing from one uncovered head to the other. "Exceeding the speed limit by — by a considerable amount! Failing to stop for the police!"

"We'd have loved to stop for a chat," said James mockingly, "only we were trying—"

"Don't get smart — you three are in a heap of trouble!" snarled the other man. "Names!"

"Names?" repeated Sirius. "Er — well, let's see. There's Wilberforce... Bathsheba—"

"Don't forget Elvendork!" Aurelia added.

Sirius nodded. "Ah, yes, how could I forget?!"

"And what's nice about that one is, you can use it for a boy or a girl," said James, sharing a glance with Aurelia.

"Oh, OUR names, did you mean?" asked Sirius. "You should've said! This here is James Potter, the one with the maniac expression is Aurelia Livierre, and I'm Sirius Black!"

"Things'll be seriously black for you in a minute, you cheeky little—"

But they weren't paying attention. They stared past the policemen towards the dark mouth of the alley. Then, with identical fluid movements, they reached into their back pockets, pulling out their wands.

"Drumsticks?" jeered one of the men. "Right pair of jokers, aren't you? Right, we're arresting you on a charge of—"

James, Sirius, and Aurelia shouted right at that moment. The motorcycle beams from the headlights had moved.

The policemen wheeled around, then staggered backwards. Three men were flying up the alley on broomsticks — and at the same moment, the police car was rearing up on its back wheels. The men on brooms slammed into the upended car and fell to the ground, while broken bits of broomstick clattered down around them.

The motorbike had roared into life again. 

"Thanks very much!" called Sirius over the throb of the engine. 

"We owe you one!" exclaimed James triumphantly.

"Yeah, nice meeting you!" said Aurelia. "And don't forget: Elvendork! It's unisex!"