✧・゚: ✧・゚: Introduction :・゚✧:・゚✧

★彡 - 彡★
Prologue
★彡 - 彡★

❝Kitten! Stop being a brat!❞ Jeongguk shouted.

The kitten hybrid stuck his tongue out at the boy and ran to Jungkook.

❝D-dada~! Ggukie is being mean to Taetae.❞

He climbed on to the twin's lap not sparing a glance at the other twin glaring at him.

❝Gguk. Don't be mean to Taetae.❞

Jeongguk huffed and stomped away thinking of ways he could punish the little.

✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦
This book includes:
✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

-littlespace

-gguktaekook

-cat hybrid Taehyung

-bottomtae

-Top gguk

-Top Kook

-Caregivers gguk and kook

-smut

-angst(maybe)

-fluff

-bratty little taetae

-possible side ships

-more

✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦
Author's note
✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️- TAEHYUNG IS MEANT TO BE A BRAT. NOT THE ONE THAT ACTS LIKE A BRAT ON PURPOSE FOR SEXUAL PURPOSES BUT LIKE A BRAT THAT WANTS THEIR WAY. HE IS NOT PERFECT AND IT IS INTENTIONAL FOR HIS CHARACTER TO BE BRATTY. NOT IN THE WAY YOU ALL IMAGINE. REMEMBER THAT NOT ALL CHARACTERS ARE 'GOODY TWO SHOES'. I THINK THAT'S CLICHÉ AND I WOULD LIKE MY BOOK TO BE DIFFERENT. DO NOT SEND ANY HATE COMMENTS TO HIM OR ELSE YOU WILL BE MUTED AND RESTRICTED FROM READING MY BOOK. BE KIND AND BARE IN MIND THAT HE IS A LITTLE AND A BRAT. THE LITTLE MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO BE THE SEXUAL KIND. ON THE OTHER HAND REMEMBER THAT THIS BOOK IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL. DO NOT COMPARE HYBRID CAT TAEHYUNG TO A REAL CAT IT MAKES IT WEEIRDDD & IF THIS MESSAGE BOTHERS YOU DO NOT BOTHER TO READ THIS BOOK BECAUSE I PROMISE IT'S NOT YOUR ORDINARY LITTLESPACE/HYBRID BOOK.

Thank you for reading the disclaimer above ^ :)!

~If any of the things mentioned above triggers you then please do not read. I will not tolerate any hate comments. Any hate found under my book will be deleted and that user will be muted.

~I will begin to write this book when I see that people are voting or commenting on it and showing that they are interested in reading it.

~Thank you for reading this book and I hope you enjoy it

-𝕥𝕒𝕖𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕠-

Published: 12/11/20

Completed: 10/10/21