┈━═☆ Chapter eleven ☆═━┈

★彡 - 彡★
❝Tension and pacis❞
★彡 - 彡★

☆~•~•~☆

Jungkook's Pov:

After encountering Taehyung's little 'wet dream' about Jeongguk and I, I've been trying to avoid him but sadly he was in littlespace most of the day.

"Baby. You need to let go of dada's arms now." I tried not to think of anything dirty but I failed.
I imagined what Taehyung could've possible dreamt about us that he moaned out named like that.
"Don't wanna."
He shook his head and continued to cling to me.

A sigh emitted from my lips.
I sighed in defeat.
He loves clinging to my arms so who am I to stop him?
"Hola soy dora. Today we-"
I tried to block off the annoying sound of the cartoon's voice but Taehyung giggled and responded to her.
I won't be surprised if he could speak spanish just from watching this.

I closed my eyes and let my mind wonder.
What if Taehyung actually has feelings for us?
Is it possible to have that in a short period of time?
I know that I'm completely soft for him but that's not even a minor crush right?
It's too fast to have a crush on him right now.

"Jungkook?"
Taehyung.
I snapped my head to the side only to see Taehyung smiling at me sweetly.
Boom boom. My heart.
"Hi Tae." I look into his blue cat eyes.
"W-why are we watching dora?"
I snort and almost burst into laughter.

"You were the one who wanted to watch it ya big baby." I ruffle his hair and he pouts.
Then I fall silent when he doesn't respond.
The tension in the air doesn't go unnoticed and I can't help but to continue to stare at him.
His whiteish hair, a mixture of dark blue and green eyes, a monolid and a double lid, the way his eyes sparkle as he looks into mine, the little mole on his nose and the way his ears twitches.
Everything is perfect about him.

"Kookie?"
My heart flutters.
I couldn't be falling for him...right?
I continue to admire his features and I hum.
"W-why are you looking at me like you wanna...eat me?"
As he says that I would expect myself to look away but instead I blurt out what has been all my mind all day.
"What happened in your dream about Jeongguk and I?"

I watch his eyes go wide and it brings a smile to my face.
"Hm? What was it kitten? Tell me."
I find myself leaning closer to him.
I'm only inches away from his face.
His eyes flicker down to my lips before he speaks and places one of his hands on my chest.
"W-why do you want to know?"

It's obvious that he's embarrassed but it was killing me all day to ask.
"Because you were moaning our names Taehyung. Did you perhaps...have a wet dream about us?" His eyes lock with mine once more.
I could hear the pounding of his heart and I absolutely love the effect I have on him right now.

"I-I..we just did some dirty things that's all. It's not a big deal K-Kook."
I place my hand on one side of his cheek and he immediately leans into my touch.
"Moaning my brother's name and my name is not a big deal Tae?"
I search his eyes for answers but I see nothing but nervousness and embarrassment so I pull away.

He looks down and fiddles with his fingers.
"M s-sorry Kookie. I-I didn't know-"
I stop him by lifting his chin again and quickly kissing his tears away.
"Tae...it's okay. I understand. I just wanted to know."
He nods his head and sniffles.
I wipe his tears away but lift him and pull him on to my lap only for him to shriek a little at the sudden action.

"I'm n-not in littlespace Kookie."
"Mmm so?" I rub up and down his waist and he purrs.
"Mmm..m not supposed to be on your lap."
I tilt my head only to see a faint blush caress his cheeks lightly.
"Why not?"
"You're not mine. I'm not yours."
"We could be each others." I say without thinking and he immediately freezes.

Shit shit shit.
Not the right time Jungkook.
Oh my gosh you're such a fool.
I retract my hands from his waist and look away while biting my bottom lip harshly.
Please let the ground swallow me right now.

I hear a giggle escape his lips but I don't dare to look at him.
"You're so cute Jungkookie. Don't be embarrassed. I found it adorable."
This time I look at him and shoot him a glare.
"I'm not cute. I'm tough."
He giggles again and pinches my cheeks.
"You're a cute muscle bunny."
I frown.
"Muscle bunny?"

He nods his head hastily with a cute smile on his face.
"Because when you smile you have bunny teeth and you have alot of muscles so you're a muscle bunny. A cute one."
He plays with my cheeks and I groan.
"I'm a human not a bunny!"
I try to defend myself but he giggles again almost falling off of my lap.

"You are. You are. You are~" he cups my cheeks like an old lady would and coos.
"Ew. I'm not a baby Taehyung. Stop it~' I whine again and he just chuckles.
"Sure you're not. You and your brother are both babies."
I huff and pull him closer by his waist to meet my chest.
He lets out an 'oof' and looks up at me with doe eyes.

"Am I really a baby or are you my baby?" My lips curl to the side when he blushes.
"What if I say no?"
"You'll get punished."
"You just want to spank me."
I quirk an eyebrow and let a cocky grin display on my face.
"But I didn't say what type of punishment Taehyung. Your mind is dirty."

Now he's the one to smirk at me.
He leans close to my ear and allows his lips to graze against it.
"I know more than you think Jungkook. I promise that i'm ten times freakier than you."
I gulp.
What the hell does he mean?
He gets off of my lap leaving me there dumbfounded and swings his hips sassily as he cat walks but not before he turns around and gives me and innocent look.

"Oh and Kook?"
"Hm?"
"Can we get a paci? I need something to suck on."
My mind goes to the wrong place and I almost choke on my spit.
"S-sure."
He grins and blows a kiss at me.
"Thank you daddy. You're the best."
He then transforms into his kitten form leaving his clothes on the floor and my eyes wide.
He was only wearing a hoodie?!
Unbelievable.
This kitten is something else and will be the death of me.

☆~•~•~☆

A/n- I try my best to make chapters as fluffy as possible but my kinky side is always dying to come out 🤣

I promise to make this book as fluffy as possible-i'll try 😅

Remind me not to give ya'll the good good too soon ☠ I want this book to be nice and  long just like bts' di-

Amen thank you for joining me in church today. See ya'll next Sunday 😌😇 (jk jk see ya'll soon)