One weird rock

Just before ya begin to read, i wanna say that english isn't my first language, so ya might find some error here and there. OK enjoy :) (for those who want to know, i'm italian)

ALSO LOOK AT THE AMAZING ART COVER THAT MY FRIEND Fanfics_over_Fanfics MADE! IT'S SUPER COOL!!REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohhh Geoooorgeeee. Where are youuuuuu? Come on out i just want to show you something" 

Clay said in the microphone of his setup, he was searching for George, stone sword in hand and a diamond one in the hotbar ready to use. 

Him, George, Sapnap and Bad were recording another minecraft manhunt video. It started like always, with Dream punching Sapnap in the face and running in the opposite direction, quickly losing the hunters and start gathering resources. The goal of the video was for him to beat the ender dragon before the hunters managed to kill him.

He found diamonds pretty early and crafted a sword, which kept hidden, made himself an iron armor and started setting up traps (because, come on they are funny), this time he really wanted to get all of them, so he set out multiple traps, pits with lava, tnt rigged passages, falling caves, ya know, the usual. 

Dream looked at his work, this time he really outdid himself. 

"This is going to be SO MUCH FUN" he thought, while a mischievous grin spread on his face. He successfully baited Bad and Sapnap in the traps and killed them, but George managed to escape, so right now he was looking for him.

"Sure, you want to show me death!!" George yelled in his microphone, while running away from where he last saw Dream.

"Ouch, you're hurting my feelings Georgie. How could you think that i even REMOTELY wanted to kill you?" he asked while sneaking closer and closer to an oblivious George, who was stealing some wheat from a nearby village.

"I've known you for long enough to be able to say that you DEFINITELY want to kill me" he said, while breaking the last hay bale.

"Honestly, you're such a- AHHHHH" he didn't get to finish the sentence, a wild Dream appeared right in front of him, dropping from the sky (literally, he was like, on the roof of the nearest building, this spiderman). 

George immediately started fighting back but Dream stunned his shild with an axe and started hitting him with his diamond sword, quickly killing him.

"Let's gooooo!!!" Dream shouted and George just sighed "What did you wanted to show me?" said in a joking manner.

"Look, i got a diamond sword" Dream answered, also in a joking manner, sending everyone on the call on a fit of laugher.

After they calmed down Bad spoke "Did you really had to put a sign with 'world best muffin' on a cake? WHY!?!?" this sent Dream into a weezing fit.

"SO CLOSE.... YET SO FAR" he managed to wheeze out while laughing.

They parted ways, Dream already went to the nether and got some blaze rods, so now he was looking for the stronghold, but while catching the ender eye he spotted something strange. It was a portal, a nether portal but.... something was off, right in front of the portal there was a rock, not a normal rock, a chiseled one, with writings on it. "What the? This is odd."

"Did you find someth-" Sapnap was interrupted by George screaming 

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY ALREADY FOUND THE STRONGHOLD?!? WE DON'T EVEN HAVE IRON ARMOR YOU PRICK!!"

"Wha-no, i didn't find it yet, i'm close tho. Nevermind that, i found something really interesting" Dream said while expecting the rock.

"Mind to fill us in?" said Bad 

"It's a rock, a really weird one, it's chiseled and has writings on it, it looks like one of those magic stones you find in the dungeons on DnD" Dream answered.

"Uh... you're right that is weird, hold on, i'm gonna check the wiki" George quickly pulled out the official minecraft wiki and started looking, while the others decided to wait by gathering resources.

After a few minutes of silence Dream spoke up.

"I'm going to touch it" there was a hint of mischievousness in his voice, like a child who knew he was about to cause trouble.

"Dream wait! We don't know what that thing will do!!" Sapnap yelled, to which Dream responded with a scoff.

"Oh don't be a pussy, what's the worse thing it could do? Crash the server?" 

Turns out, he was right. On the second he right-clicked the rock, the server crashed, throwing everyone out. 

"Oh... i guess it does" Dream said giggling, surprised. The others just groaned, they tried to join back in but it was no use, the server kept throwing them out, showing the message 'MISSING SOMEONE'.

"What does that even mean? Did we broke it?" Bad asked to George, he was the expert on this kind of things.

"I don't think so, everything looks normal, nothing is out of place".

"Welp, we can't finish manhunt now, thanks Dream!" Sapnap said with a sarcastic tone, to which Dream replied annoyed.

"How was i supposed to know that in this version there is a weird rock that crashes servers!?!!?"

After some arguing the boys decided to think about it the next day, it was already late for George (since, he lives in England and the others are in America, which means, when for Dream its 7 p.m. for George it's12 p.m., soo... yeah), they all gave a quick goodnight to George, and left the call.