Preparing for war

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Angela was pacing in the living room, her hands shaking.

"What do you mean he let Bill in?!" Bad shouted at Dream "He would never do something that stupid!" he slammed his hands on the coffee table.

"Well apparently he did!" he shouted back.

"So what do we do now?" Techno asked, looking at Angela, who was just mumbling to herself, repeating 'This is bad' and 'It can't be real' over and over. He sighed, standing up and placing himself in front of her, effectively stopping the pacing.

"Angela, what do we do now?" he repeated a bit louder, she laughed.

"What do we do? There's nothing we can do! We are definitely and utterly FUCKED!!" she shouted, receiving a 'Language' from Bad.

"He took the eggs" she sat down, placing her face in her hands "We are done..." she said in a desperate voice. Wilbur placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Why don't you tell us what kind of dragons he took? Maybe we can find a way to get them back" she sighed, lifting her head.

"The eggs he took... they were a wither and a zombie dragon. The first one has a breath similar to Viola's but... worse. If it hits you, you are dead, period" Techno shivered at the thought of his fight with the ender dragon.

"The zombie one is weaker but pretty much immortal, it's immune to physical attacks and elemental one as well, the only way to kill it is to destroy it's core" she clasped her hands together.

"If Bill uses his powers to control them there's no saying what he might do...." she said in a flat voice.

"Then we just have to get the eggs back before he hatches them" Wilbur said standing up, Angela grabbed his arm, shaking her head.

"He probably already did. If he has enough power to take control of Nick's body he surely can hatch two eggs in a matter of hours" she stated.

"Then what do we do?" Tubbo asked, the room fell quiet for a moment before Angela sighed.

"We need to prepare... to fight him" she stood up "Follow me"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angela brought them in the armory where she crafted all sort of armors and weapons.

"If we are going to fight Bill and those two dragons you need a better equipment" she led them through a long corridor and into a large room filled with sets and sets of armors and weapons made with dragons scales, all enchanted.

"Woah... how much free time did you have?!" Tommy asked, Angela gave him a weird look "I was trapped here for five years, so i guess a lot" the group scattered around, choosing the equipment.