A terrible accident

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM AND GEORGE POV

"How are you doing?" Dream asked lifting a bottle containing a white liquid, observing it closely.

"I have no clue what i'm doing" George responded, looking around at the different colored vials on the tables. They had been trying to brew a few potions for a week now, only managing to make a weakness potion, or at least, they thought it was weakness, since it had made them very nauseous.

George added a few more spider eyes to the cauldron, stirring it up, it changed color from white to a light magenta.

"Ok... that's... " George tried to guess but his colorblindness made it really hard.

"That's magenta" Dream finished, peeking over his shoulder, making him yelp and dropping a large amount of rotten flesh into the mixture, the cauldron started to boil.

"You scared me!" George yelled, turning around and sending Dream into a weezing laugher.

"That was awesome, you yelped like a girl" he gasped out while, George punched his shoulder, making him stop. When Dream quieted down they finally noticed the weird noise coming from the cauldron, George turned to notice it shake violently.

"What the-"

BOOM

Dream's ears were ringing, his vision was blurry and everything hurted, he was laying on the floor, surrounded by broken glass and potion remains, he saw the door flung open before he lost consciousness.

When he woke up again he was laying in his bed, covered in homemade bandages, Bad sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, when he noticed Dream was awake he immediately stood up and went to his side.

"Dream! Oh thank god you woke up!" he hugged him tight, making him flinch, he let go.

"Sorry, how do you feel?" he asked worried, Dream tried to sit up, his chest and arms hurted.

"What happened?" he asked confused, Bad stayed silent for a moment.

"I don't know, we heard a loud noise coming from the potion room and when we walked in you end George were laying on the floor" he explained.

Dream's eyes widened in realization, he darted out of the bed and started running towards George's room, he opened the door and saw Sapnap and Techno standing over him, placing some bandages.

"George!" he run to his side, freezing at the sight of his friend's injuries. His left arm was gone and his entire body was covered in bandages, including his eyes.

"W-w.. G-geo..." he fell to the floor, his eyes starting to fill up with tears, Bad had to drag him back to his room to allow Techno and Sapnap to medicate him.

Dream sat on his bed with a terrified look in his eyes, his hands shaking uncontrollably. He caused this. It was his fault. It was his fault that George lost an arm and was on the verge of death.